Gamer or lamer?

Luck

Just now, Stanley said:

No mate, you’re just some guy on a “a little bit of the internet that no one cares about” or whatever it was you said. 

Notice how you aren't giving it the big un now when it comes to interacting as I'm actually stomping around here? I don't have any wish to eviscerate you as its obvious that my words have already hit the spot based on your reactions but I do wish you'd actually stop and think because you do have the potential to perceive reality and your motivations far more clearly...

As for the quote, once again its true and thats one of the reasons why I picked this place because its slow enough yet full of card carrying, lifelong members whose stories are quite similar and thus perfect for my intention to sprinkle a little self awareness on em.

Those of you that feel some kind of way about what I've said here or on the other thread, you can either voice your displeasure via clicking the dislike button and feeling so triumphant at this little win (maybe even class it as an Achievement in your life and each time you look at your shiny digital trophies you'll notice the counterbalance of low self esteem in the real world which is why this need exists in the first place) or you could actually, for once, stop and reconsider your motivations and why you feel this way...

Sprinkling seeds...

1 minute ago, Stanley said:

The big what? You’re “lucky” I’m replying to you at all, I should know better. But that’s the last time. 

Yes, best run away now that I'm actually posting because getting bitch slapped isn't what you really want in front of your nerdfriends, now is it? Run along and whimper quietly in the corner or, I know, waggle your joystick furiously. That'll teach him!

1 minute ago, Sprite Machine said:

More like spraying piss.

A predictable reaction with 24,962 posts under your belt to someone who is pressing a sore spot with reckless abandon. A sci fi series, narcissistic gamer, obsessed with Doctor Who? Its just too easy so I'll let you be but thank you for sticking your head above the parapet for that one...

Spreading shit :lol:

What makes you think you can speak to people like this though? If you were to be like this in real life, and not behind a keyboard, then you would probably get a slap.

Can't you take your 'social experiment' somewhere where you'r abysmal attitude fits in? Reddit perhaps.... maybe 4chan?

Just now, cohen205 said:

Spreading shit :lol:

What makes you think you can speak to people like this though? If you were to be like this in real life, and not behind a keyboard, then you would probably get a slap.

Can't you take your 'social experiment' somewhere where you'r abysmal attitude fits in? Reddit perhaps.... maybe 4chan?

Ah here comes the big fella, thanks for putting in an appearance. If you actually read your contributions back in this thread they are very amusing as is your feigned air of indifference when in reality you and I know both how what I've said cuts to the quick because you can't deny the reality of it.

As for the kind offer of a slap why not first apply it to yourself because, after all, you're the one who would say that over 50% of the greatest experiences in your life have been via a games console. Isn't that just a bit, sad? Do you need a hug big fella?

*group hug*

Wow, someone caught feelings and closed the other thread, just like that!

Very interesting because now even more of you lot will read it due to curiosity so jobs a good un!

Slice like a ninja, cuts like a razor blade!

I am actually dumbfounded at this. You have had a week off, and yet come back with this same high and mighty, us beneath you attitude. That achieves nothing, other than an argument. You must have worked that much out.

Your posts are full of big words, yet you have the attitude and persona of someone stuck in the playground.

My guess is Samthefootball. If not, you are sure to go that way soon.

Cue Luck telling me I'm a fick cunt, in some deep and meaningful way.

Just now, Uncle Mike said:

To everyone who's not Luck, why are you bothering with the non-ripostes here? All you're doing is stinking up the place and making it look like he's touched a nerve.

Because, oh mature voice of sanity, I actually must've touched some kind of nerve otherwise you nerds wouldn't be reacting in such predictable ways. Bans, closed threads, angry dislikes being clicked, patting each other on the back for your communal dislike for the one who dares to say something different about your coping mechanism... I could go on but I feel this point has been made enough now and thanks to you all for participating, may it bring some joy to your otherwise drab lives.