A long time ago in a life not like yours...

Luck

Lets take it back to your formative years except this time you were one of the "cool kids" at school. You looked good, were self assured, confident, intelligent, sporty and possessed natural social skills and charisma that always placed you at the head of the pack.

Do you think this version of you would've needed to escape into his bedroom to stare at a screen for hours?

No, I didn't think so.

The previous thread was designed to make a splash in your awareness to dreg up deeper patterns of thought and make you reconsider your lifelong motivations. Using the above as an example you should hopefully begin to see your situation differently.

I'm not here to insult you, nor condescend or preach. If you interpret it that way it would be much more fruitful to ask "Why?" and reflect on that.

The way I see it gaming is the sign of a prolonged adolescent yearning for life to be different than what it is extended into most members adulthoods with little insight into the situation because I'd be glad to wager that the vast majority of you live generally unfulfilling lives in contrast to what you feel is your true potential as you were long ago hoodwinked to accept second best, hence the idea of someone threatening your salvation as presented by gaming is akin to slaughtering holy cows.

Before knee jerking yet again or back slapping each other for conforming to your consensual reality tunnel stop for a moment and consider what I'm actually saying. You may just find it very profitable and all I wish to do is make you think...

Just now, Pob said:

:lol:

Do you feel like a sad clown? Laughing on the outside but crying on the inside?

Its OK, let it out. You're with friends now and can be brave enough to admit what stings or feel free to try and shrug it off with whatever passes as a witty comment even though you and I both know you'll never look at gaming entirely the same way again as this concept is now embedded in your brain each time you, a fully grown man, sit down to "play".

10 minutes ago, Luck said:

Do you feel like a sad clown? Laughing on the outside but crying on the inside?

Its OK, let it out. You're with friends now and can be brave enough to admit what stings or feel free to try and shrug it off with whatever passes as a witty comment even though you and I both know you'll never look at gaming entirely the same way again as this concept is now embedded in your brain each time you, a fully grown man, sit down to "play".

You’re that prankster 101 guy aren’t you, you’ve read the thread on here about you and decided you didn’t like being laughed at. And that’s fair enough, none of us like to be ridiculed, but you’re not doing yourself any favours. 

Just now, Stanley said:

You’re that prankster 101 guy aren’t you, you’ve read the thread on here about you and decided you didn’t like being laughed at. And that’s fair enough, none of us like to be ridiculed, but you’re not doing yourself any favours. 

I don't know who that is nor his history and its my first time signing up here as mods will easily confirm so you can throw that cope out of the window and instead of pointing your finger at me consider the three pointing back at yourself in regards to what I said in the OP.

Think.

22 minutes ago, Luck said:

Lets take it back to your formative years except this time you were one of the "cool kids" at school. You looked good, were self assured, confident, intelligent, sporty and possessed natural social skills and charisma that always placed you at the head of the pack.

That was me. Can I stop reading now? :hat: