Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

28 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

@Ry @BubbleFish do you want to give Zombies Outbreak a go this weekend? I'm good after 8pm if you fancy it.

Im really busy this weekend but maybe have a couple hours on sunday or late tonight. 

Outbreak is Black Ops and not warzone isnt it?

1 minute ago, moosegrinder said:

Yep it's part of Zombies so you just need Cold War.

No worries. What day/time are you thinking? I usually ave my granddaughter on Saturday into sunday but im available at night time (usually after 9:30)

1 minute ago, Ry said:

No worries. What day/time are you thinking? I usually ave my granddaughter on Saturday into sunday but im available at night time (usually after 9:30)

I'm superflexible. I usually go to bed at 10 because I'm decrepit, but I'm happy to do a late session if that works for everyone else.

IF @Hoodedclaw wants to play too we can do Sunday if it makes it easier on everyone?

19 hours ago, ontwofronts said:

Is it just one new map? That’s disappointing 

Yeah not good,  I’d throw the Gameshow map, KGB and the others into 6 v 6, they are tiny but would they be that much different from Nuketown & Crossroads?

41 minutes ago, Pug said:

I like to do the missions to unlock operator skins, but how do you get/use napalm strike in Zombies?

Which zombie game mode can I do this in?

Any of them, you buy the score streaks from the crafting table. Access it, press RB/R1 and it should be there. It costs rare salvage so you might have to do it on later waves. Don't forget to look in the gun attachments for the gun body bits that give you extra salvage.