Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Omizzay

Level 3 armour, level 2 pack a punch is a must from what I can tell. Probably Juggernog and Staminup too. Me and two friends managed to extract after 4 the other night but some of the events are much harder than others.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if it's worthwhile installing the hd textures on this on a series s? I mean it looks great without I'd just like to remove that it could look better niggle from the back of my mind..

• 3 weeks later...

Returning to this tonight after many weeks off, played a few TDMs, the footsteps sound all fucked up to me.

The seem to be coming from places in the map other players cannot get to

Unless this a perk

Powered off

29 minutes ago, englishbob said:

Returning to this tonight after many weeks off, played a few TDMs, the footsteps sound all fucked up to me.

The seem to be coming from places in the map other players cannot get to

Unless this a perk

Powered off

Wasn’t a decoy grenade was it? 

I've not noticed the footsteps change at all. Been playing it pretty consistently all season. Saying that almost everyone uses Ninja because the footsteps are so loud.

My biggest problem with the game is SBMM. It's still all over the place. I seem to be in matches with more losses than wins. It's fine to dip in and out of but I'd rather play Outbreak. Zombies is so good in this.

I’m not keen on the new version of the Miami map. The original wasn’t great in the first place, so why they decided to make it smaller and focus on the worst part of the map is a mystery. 

Jumped back into Modern Warfare multiplayer last night.  Everything feels so much better - from the graphics to the fact that you never feel a gunfight was unfair.

MW2019 is miles better.  I really wish Cold War used the same engine.

Anybody had this?

I assumed it was the usual spam emails, well, they were trying something new.

Loaded up modern warfare, spent 10 minutes trying to figure out how to start it, keeps taking me to the install screen, went feck it, Cold War...

...absolutely everything on my account has been wiped, all progress, battle pass, stoopid gun packs I may have bought, gone.

Screenshot_20210401-200024_Email.jpg

1 hour ago, moosegrinder said:

A friend had the same thing, get it changed get 2fa on and get in touch with customer services.

I started that process, need to wait up to 10 days, hopefully get sorted.

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Bonzai1888 said:

And that would appear to be the thief.

Screenshot_20210415-075636_Email.jpg

EDIT: Nevermind - You are Rambo here not the arsehole who stole your account.

Glad you got it solved.

9 hours ago, Simmy said:

EDIT: Nevermind - You are Rambo here not the arsehole who stole your account.

Glad you got it solved.

Yip...am back....dont add yer new progress on but got 3200 points to spend.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone had any issues launching this thing on Xbox? It gets to the splash screen, and just resets to dashboard. Have restarted xbox, tried clearing internet settings, MAC address, launching offline. No dice. 

The pppish41 or whatever it’s called is rubbish even at close range, doesn’t drop anyone! 
I bought the battlepass with 25 tier skips this time so got that gun straight away, I never get anywhere tier 100, this will force me to try and get money’s worth maybe...

The 2 new 6v6 maps are pretty decent I reckon