Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Omizzay

Finally maxxed the Pelington so I could try some quick scoping as per some of those feckers kill me quite often...pit on the exact same set up....still so slow in comparison...what are they doing different?

9 hours ago, Bonzai1888 said:

Finally maxxed the Pelington so I could try some quick scoping as per some of those feckers kill me quite often...pit on the exact same set up....still so slow in comparison...what are they doing different?

I've never done a quick scope set up but I'm assuming as much Aim Down Sight mods as possible. Then it's just down to reflexes.

10 hours ago, carlospie said:

Why doe this keep crashing to home screen on series X? Literally can't even load it

9 hours ago, macosx said:

I had the same problem :(

Seems like it’s an issue with the free trial but some report main game too. Not great. 

5 hours ago, moosegrinder said:

I've never done a quick scope set up but I'm assuming as much Aim Down Sight mods as possible. Then it's just down to reflexes.

Thats what i did, copied their set up...nowhere near what they are pulling off.

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

Whats the word with the Rambo and Die Hard updates, this just skins or what?

It's always just skins or character models. 

Personally they can fuck off. I dont and never will care about skins or cosmetics. Especially in a FPS. I find it a load of shite and hate the whole practice. 

1 minute ago, SpagMasterSwift said:

I've been enjoying completing the different challenges to unlock operatives recently tbh, each to their own I guess.

That's different. You are unlocking stuff by gameplay. Paying for the privilege, na. 

Yeah the really good stuff always comes in the 2400 moonbuck packs or whatever. I love cosmetics but they're way overpriced in this. CoD is one of the few I've seen where the battlepass stuff is of considerable worse quality than the paid for stuff. Subjective maybe, but that's how it seems.

I've entirely fallen off this this season. Then last one was a chore, the game just isn't as good as Modern Warfare (which I tried to go back to but got and decimated at) and it got stale very quickly. Damn shame.

I bought John McClane. Yes it’s a rip off, but I had some reward points to use. I love Die Hard(best Christmas movie ever) and playing gun game with the quotes when you get a kill has already justified the purchase! 

I would have bought Al Powell too if it were an option! 

I didn’t think I’d like Cold War after loving Modern Warfare, but it’s been great. I took a punt via cdkeys at a good discount, mainly as I wanted some Series X eye candy. Most of my play time has been on the Gunfight mode that MW introduced. It’s fantastic, especially the tournaments they put up now and again. 

The 80’s game mode Die Hard Point is a bit annoying though, no HC option, so it’s full of quick scope sniper wankers. Looking forward to the Rambo gun game mode ☺️

• 1 month later...

Strange game this - how much they must spend developing an idea only to ditch it and remove it weeks later.

I quite enjoyed the Rambo Gun Game but now its gone - probably only lasted 3 weeks - then it was replaced by another Gun Game type for 2 weeks - now the update completely removes it again.

I hope the new COD whateveritis will remove the ability to jump and fire properly - the tactics used in this are completely daft. Everyone jumping around. I'm sure when this game released initially you could cut them down with your bullets, but it seems they patched that out to appease the ones that really want to jump and fire. Who knew that World War 2 could have been won sooner by running and jumping and firing at the same time!

1 hour ago, englishbob said:

I hope the new COD whateveritis will remove the ability to jump and fire properly - the tactics used in this are completely daft. Everyone jumping around. I'm sure when this game released initially you could cut them down with your bullets, but it seems they patched that out to appease the ones that really want to jump and fire. Who knew that World War 2 could have been won sooner by running and jumping and firing at the same time!

They won't remove it for exactly the reasons you said - everyone does it. Imagine the shitstorm if they prevented you from firing during a jump.