IGNORED

Your Unpopular Opinions

Hideous Kojima

The Outer Worlds is a good effort for a new IP and I for one look very much forward to DLC and/or sequel. But the praise it's been given feels more like a "fuck you Bethesda" than a truthful opinion of the game in question.

Solid 7/10. Disclaimer: I really like The Outer Worlds, about to finish my second run and going for a third immediately after.

6 minutes ago, Camel said:

You people talking nonsense about creature-riding need to go and play Shadow of the Colossus and, more importantly, The Last Guardian.

They're Golden Axe's equals for sure. ;)

The Purification of the City, in Flower, hasn't been matched for heartwrenching joy by any gaming moment since.

24 minutes ago, Camel said:

You people talking nonsense about creature-riding need to go and play Shadow of the Colossus and, more importantly, The Last Guardian.

THere's nonsense from page one on this thread, but it's not the spirit of the thread to call it out IMHO. I read it as being a safe place to post contraversial opinions.

1 hour ago, Dig Dug said:

Being forced to find your own fun to kill time is a key component of the Shenmue series and the games would be worse off without it.

Shenmue is a relic of late 90's gameplay and by todays standards is a  poor game on almost every front. Except music.

8 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

The Shadow of the Colossus remake is a poor version of the original. While it may look and run better, a lot of the ethereal beauty has been lost. It's probably my most disappointing release this generation. 

Yep. If I wanted to play games set in UnrealGraphicsOptionsWorld I'd buy them on the PC, thanks.

5 hours ago, McCoy said:

I'd prefer to pay for a great game that lasts 5 hours than a good game that lasts 40 hours. 

Going to post something similar to this; videogames are almost universally too long. I reckon it must be in the region 95% of them that overstay their welcome.