Let us buy the thing you make.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/02/2021 at 20:06, beakbeak said:

Yeah, totally possible!

bowls are what I’d call medium sized. Good rice bowls but if you want something large, I can do that. I’m currently doing a few things for people including making someone some big ramen bowls so easily done! 

I very rarely browse the creative folder and you didn't quote or @ me so I completely forgot about it until this morning. How much for a mug like I described?

On 20/02/2021 at 07:38, Adrock said:

I very rarely browse the creative folder and you didn't quote or @ me so I completely forgot about it until this morning. How much for a mug like I described?

Sorry for the delay here!

a large, spherical mug I could do for £24 inc p&p.

4 minutes ago, beakbeak said:

Sorry for the delay here!

a large, spherical mug I could do for £24 inc p&p.

Send me your details for payment. If my wife likes it as much as I do I'll buy a couple of bowls and maybe another mug or two.

5 minutes ago, Adrock said:

Send me your details for payment. If my wife likes it as much as I do I'll buy a couple of bowls and maybe another mug or two.

Awesome

I’ll make them first. It takes a while as I have to throw it, turn it, fire it, glaze it and then fire it again so will probably be a month in total if it all goes well. 

is that ok? 

Just now, beakbeak said:

Awesome

I’ll make them first. It takes a while as I have to throw it, turn it, fire it, glaze it and then fire it again so will probably be a month in total if it all goes well. 

is that ok? 

Yeah that's fine, it takes what it takes. I waited a month to reply to your original message :lol:

11 minutes ago, Adrock said:

I’ll have a look tomorrow to see if I have something similar and pm you with some pics. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/02/2021 at 19:19, beakbeak said:

Awesome

is that ok? 

Any update on the mug? Once I've got that in my possession I might be able to convince the missus to get a couple of other bits.

3 hours ago, Adrock said:

Any update on the mug? Once I've got that in my possession I might be able to convince the missus to get a couple of other bits.

Yes! 

so, I made some bulbous mugs but these are using stoneware clay and I couldn’t get any black clay because of delays due to brexit. 

but, now I have managed to get some finally and have thrown a few so the project is underway! 

Here are some pics of the sizes I’ve been working on because you said you fancied something larger

D9F7C5B7-DFEE-4D9A-98A7-670F0BCB0925.jpeg

49B2A4D3-EC96-429F-9019-2B5314DC86EF.jpeg

CB112542-5FAF-45AD-BDE4-56FAD1FB397F.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/02/2021 at 07:38, Adrock said:

turned out a bit different than I thought! This glaze is usually quite dark but the kiln was slightly lower heat I think.

i personally love it but might not be what you’re specifically after. 

got a ton more to photograph tomorrow 

EEE671E5-23A3-4241-A553-19D39559C93B.jpeg

A159D8A6-A830-4910-8569-1753665ADD94.jpeg

A2883AB2-2CC7-4D46-951B-8C0E0B79AD2B.jpeg

B1E89280-F2CF-4792-AF5C-91C3D15EEDF7.jpeg

10 hours ago, Adrock said:

@beakbeakI like it but you've piqued my interest with the mention of more pictures. What other bits do you have?

Ok! 

not sure why it always flips the images but the one I made you is slap bang in the middle.

that one contains 420ml so a nice size for a brew. 

if there’s any you want a closer look at, I’ll post some detailed images 

B8A8BDCC-30FC-47FD-A39E-4C2AEAA77D50.thumb.jpeg.8fe2609419439ba1651732e1878c3584.jpeg

2 hours ago, beakbeak said:

Ok! 

not sure why it always flips the images but the one I made you is slap bang in the middle.

that one contains 420ml so a nice size for a brew. 

if there’s any you want a closer look at, I’ll post some detailed images 

B8A8BDCC-30FC-47FD-A39E-4C2AEAA77D50.thumb.jpeg.8fe2609419439ba1651732e1878c3584.jpeg

Can I have a look at the darker one, at the bottom, two in from the right. It is darker at the top and has a small lighter band at the bottom.

52 minutes ago, Adrock said:

@beakbeak how much for both?

Which two did you want? The original one I posted and the one with white band? 
I priced myself low initially because I forgot black clay costs twice as much as buff.

but... can still do those two for £48. They are both really good! 

On 14/04/2021 at 17:23, beakbeak said:

turned out a bit different than I thought! This glaze is usually quite dark but the kiln was slightly lower heat I think.

i personally love it but might not be what you’re specifically after. 

got a ton more to photograph tomorrow 

EEE671E5-23A3-4241-A553-19D39559C93B.jpeg

A159D8A6-A830-4910-8569-1753665ADD94.jpeg

A2883AB2-2CC7-4D46-951B-8C0E0B79AD2B.jpeg

B1E89280-F2CF-4792-AF5C-91C3D15EEDF7.jpeg

@beakbeak - sorry to be a pain, which mugs do you have left in this size/style? I like this type of colour scheme or the blue ones, but will need to get final approval from Mrs Stoph as to which to go for. Definitely want 2 though.