Jump to content

Let us buy the thing you make.


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
On 07/02/2021 at 20:06, beakbeak said:

Yeah, totally possible!

 

bowls are what I’d call medium sized. Good rice bowls but if you want something large, I can do that. I’m currently doing a few things for people including making someone some big ramen bowls so easily done! 

 

I very rarely browse the creative folder and you didn't quote or @ me so I completely forgot about it until this morning. How much for a mug like I described?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/02/2021 at 07:38, Adrock said:

 

I very rarely browse the creative folder and you didn't quote or @ me so I completely forgot about it until this morning. How much for a mug like I described?


Sorry for the delay here!

 

a large, spherical mug I could do for £24 inc p&p.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, beakbeak said:


Sorry for the delay here!

 

a large, spherical mug I could do for £24 inc p&p.

 

Send me your details for payment. If my wife likes it as much as I do I'll buy a couple of bowls and maybe another mug or two.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Adrock said:

 

Send me your details for payment. If my wife likes it as much as I do I'll buy a couple of bowls and maybe another mug or two.

Awesome

 

I’ll make them first. It takes a while as I have to throw it, turn it, fire it, glaze it and then fire it again so will probably be a month in total if it all goes well. 

 

is that ok? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, beakbeak said:

Awesome

 

I’ll make them first. It takes a while as I have to throw it, turn it, fire it, glaze it and then fire it again so will probably be a month in total if it all goes well. 

 

is that ok? 

 

Yeah that's fine, it takes what it takes. I waited a month to reply to your original message :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Adrock said:

 

Send me your details for payment. If my wife likes it as much as I do I'll buy a couple of bowls and maybe another mug or two.

I’ll have a look tomorrow to see if I have something similar and pm you with some pics. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 25/02/2021 at 19:19, beakbeak said:

Awesome

 

I’ll make them first. It takes a while as I have to throw it, turn it, fire it, glaze it and then fire it again so will probably be a month in total if it all goes well. 

 

is that ok? 

 

Any update on the mug? Once I've got that in my possession I might be able to convince the missus to get a couple of other bits.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Adrock said:

 

Any update on the mug? Once I've got that in my possession I might be able to convince the missus to get a couple of other bits.

Yes! 
 

so, I made some bulbous mugs but these are using stoneware clay and I couldn’t get any black clay because of delays due to brexit. 
 

but, now I have managed to get some finally and have thrown a few so the project is underway! 
 

Here are some pics of the sizes I’ve been working on because you said you fancied something larger

D9F7C5B7-DFEE-4D9A-98A7-670F0BCB0925.jpeg

49B2A4D3-EC96-429F-9019-2B5314DC86EF.jpeg

CB112542-5FAF-45AD-BDE4-56FAD1FB397F.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 20/02/2021 at 07:38, Adrock said:

 

I very rarely browse the creative folder and you didn't quote or @ me so I completely forgot about it until this morning. How much for a mug like I described?


turned out a bit different than I thought! This glaze is usually quite dark but the kiln was slightly lower heat I think.

 

i personally love it but might not be what you’re specifically after. 
 

got a ton more to photograph tomorrow 

EEE671E5-23A3-4241-A553-19D39559C93B.jpeg

A159D8A6-A830-4910-8569-1753665ADD94.jpeg

A2883AB2-2CC7-4D46-951B-8C0E0B79AD2B.jpeg

B1E89280-F2CF-4792-AF5C-91C3D15EEDF7.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Adrock said:

@beakbeakI like it but you've piqued my interest with the mention of more pictures. What other bits do you have?

 

Ok! 
 

not sure why it always flips the images but the one I made you is slap bang in the middle.

 

that one contains 420ml so a nice size for a brew. 
 

if there’s any you want a closer look at, I’ll post some detailed images 
 

B8A8BDCC-30FC-47FD-A39E-4C2AEAA77D50.thumb.jpeg.8fe2609419439ba1651732e1878c3584.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, beakbeak said:

Ok! 
 

not sure why it always flips the images but the one I made you is slap bang in the middle.

 

that one contains 420ml so a nice size for a brew. 
 

if there’s any you want a closer look at, I’ll post some detailed images 
 

B8A8BDCC-30FC-47FD-A39E-4C2AEAA77D50.thumb.jpeg.8fe2609419439ba1651732e1878c3584.jpeg

 

Can I have a look at the darker one, at the bottom, two in from the right. It is darker at the top and has a small lighter band at the bottom.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Adrock said:

@beakbeak how much for both?

Which two did you want? The original one I posted and the one with white band? 
I priced myself low initially because I forgot black clay costs twice as much as buff.

but... can still do those two for £48. They are both really good! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/04/2021 at 17:23, beakbeak said:


turned out a bit different than I thought! This glaze is usually quite dark but the kiln was slightly lower heat I think.

 

i personally love it but might not be what you’re specifically after. 
 

got a ton more to photograph tomorrow 

EEE671E5-23A3-4241-A553-19D39559C93B.jpeg

A159D8A6-A830-4910-8569-1753665ADD94.jpeg

A2883AB2-2CC7-4D46-951B-8C0E0B79AD2B.jpeg

B1E89280-F2CF-4792-AF5C-91C3D15EEDF7.jpeg

@beakbeak - sorry to be a pain, which mugs do you have left in this size/style? I like this type of colour scheme or the blue ones, but will need to get final approval from Mrs Stoph as to which to go for. Definitely want 2 though. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.