Hitman III - January 2021 - Xbox One, Series X|S, PS4/5, & PC

Any progress you make offline isn't saved. So you can't unlock challenges or earn XP etc you can literally just complete the level and that's it. Which is why no-one wants to play it offline.

4 hours ago, Kryptonian said:

Also, £42 on Series S? Is that somewhere other than the ms store?

It's this over at CD Keys, though currently out of stock (as are H1 and H2) so I guess that's the decision made for me. For the time being, anyway. 

1 minute ago, Parksey said:

It's this over at CD Keys, though currently out of stock (as are H1 and H2) so I guess that's the decision made for me. For the time being, anyway. 

On the dashboard it’s £52 but you get a fiver back in reward points...

32 minutes ago, Kryptonian said:

On the dashboard it’s £52 but you get a fiver back in reward points...

It's more the lack of H1 that's the sticking point at the moment. That, and H2, were £15 when they were in stock, which is probably the point where they can become ill-advised purchases. 

I'm only up to Sapienza at the moment anyway, and was trying to work through it all in order, getting as many challenges as possible before moving on. So I likely wouldn't get to the H3 content for a while, just it made sense to move stuff forward and play it all in one place. 

Saying that, a quick look at my purchases on my IO account shows j may need to purchase H1 anyway. If you remember last year, they offered a week-long free trial which you could circumvent by getting the H2 starter pack, downloading the H1 levels there during the trial, and then having it all permanently. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't seem to be finding these H1 levels tied to my account. Also doesn't seem to mention the H2 expansion pass, which I *did* buy. 

28 minutes ago, Hitcher said:

Or about £35 from MTCgame using a VPN.

Is it possible to learn this power? 

Never heart of MTCgame. I'm guessing they are legit and secure? I'll see how much they have the whole three for. Be still, my trembling PayPal account...

Dubai mastery 20 get!

Really good level. Some fun ways to off the targets. I’m missing one assassination, but looks to be a fairly straightforward one. Anyway, that’s for another time, on to Dartmoor!

8 hours ago, Parksey said:

Is it possible to learn this power? 

Never heart of MTCgame. I'm guessing they are legit and secure? I'll see how much they have the whole three for. Be still, my trembling PayPal account...

I've used them for years with no problems.

You're getting the game as a gift from another country so you just need to use a VPN to change to that country before redeeming the code.

https://www.xbox-now.com/en/help#gifter

Or if you feel adventurous message AhmedNegad on HotUKDeals and as he can gift from Argentina which is generally the cheapest region available. He will charge a small fee on top of the listed price but it'll still be way cheaper than buying elsewhere. I can vouch for him as will many others on HUKD's.

So another question on my journey towards rebuying the games for a second time. 

Might go for that MTC offer for H3. However, when it comes to buying H1 and H2, I can find the H1-H3 access pass for £15 now, but the latter has gone back up to full price at the moment. As I said I'm only up to Sapienza, so I might buy H3 and the access pass for the first game. 

How does the transfer work? Obviously I'll have H3 and the levels from the first game. I presume it's okay to play through the first game and then buy H2's access pass at a later date. It won't override any progress I make in the meantime will it? 

And if I own H3 and H1, to get H2 is it *only* the access pass you can purchase, or can you purchase the original H2 Xbox One game/code and it will just update? Again, will this wipe progress? I know that the transfer wipes any progress you have made in H3. 

Probably been asked a million times but I have access to Hitman 2's levels in H3 but not H1's levels. When I try to get access it says I own the access pass for H1 on the Xbox store page but it's showing greyed out in H3 and when I go to manage it on in the xbox dashboard there is nothing there  installed to to install.

I'm basically starting the trilogy from scratch. I completed the initial basic tutorial on the boat but got a server disconnected message upon completion which is probably a factor.

Currently moving H2 content & imported Legacy H1 onto the internal drive. 

If anyone understood any of that and can offer up a pointer I won't drown them in their own vomit.

edit I only just signed up to an IO account so have never logged in playing H2 under that account. This is not a progression save issue I just want to access the H1 levels in H3. Once I've moved all the content I'll try starting up H2 and see if that helps. 

25 minutes ago, Boozy The Clown said:

Probably been asked a million times but I have access to Hitman 2's levels in H3 but not H1's levels. When I try to get access it says I own the access pass for H1 on the Xbox store page but it's showing greyed out in H3 and when I go to manage it on in the xbox dashboard there is nothing there  installed to to install.

This is supposed to be fixed, so restarting your Xbox might rectify things; that tends to refresh your digital entitlements. Alternatively, try using this link specifically and installing it to your console.

For general reference, I got that info from IOI's known issues page.

Last level. Hmm.

have a feeling I’ve a couple of hitman 1 levels to now do, and New York/haven island to complete from hitman 2. These five levels from hitman 3 definitely felt more accessible.

On 23/01/2021 at 14:35, Alshie said:

Finally got Hitman 1 levels working!

When I went on store today the GOTY access pass now showed as “owned” for me instead of 24.99

However it would not install, when I tried to install all it only installed one of the two items and levels still did not show. 

Going to “manage” nothing showed as installable at all. 

Eventually I went to the Xbox website and did a remote install and both files downloaded and now all content is there! 

Hope that helps anyone else. 

Edit: I say working, now I’m just getting server errors but I think in theory I could play the Hitman 1 levels :doh:

The above worked for me @Boozy The Clown  

I've  uninstalled all hitman content from my machine and have started re-installing. A bit extreme but cold restarting did nothing. I own the original hitman through games with Gold on my account but originally got it via gamesharing with my brother then I bought the original GOTY upgrade. Very messy but it all showed up in H2 no problems. Day off fucked instead of playing but hey ho. When I do get it running I'll certainly have motivation for a few murders.

edit : I've set up the H1GOTY Access pass via the webstore and remote installed it to my series X. They've both appeared in my queue (H1 All all access and H1 GOTY Access pass) on the SX now. 

Looking at 180Gb in total to download.

:doh:

37 minutes ago, Boozy The Clown said:

I've  uninstalled all hitman content from my machine and have started re-installing. A bit extreme but cold restarting did nothing. I own the original hitman through games with Gold on my account but originally got it via gamesharing with my brother then I bought the original GOTY upgrade. Very messy but it all showed up in H2 no problems. Day off fucked instead of playing but hey ho. When I do get it running I'll certainly have motivation for a few murders.

edit : I've set up the H1GOTY Access pass via the webstore and remote installed it to my series X. They've both appeared in my queue (H1 All all access and H1 GOTY Access pass) on the SX now. 

You don’t need to download everything, just get the stater packs.

1 hour ago, Boozy The Clown said:

to repeat:

Just download Hitman 3 and the multiple 10MB access passes. ~80GB or so all in.

Got H3 downloading. I'm a weak and pathetic little man. 

Shame H2 doesn't seem to be available cheaply at the moment - the access pass for the Gold edition is a whopping £80. It's just been on sale, so I hope it cycles around again. 

As I asked before, is it *only* the access passes that will work now I own H3, or if I get the original versions of H1 and H2, can I buy them and then just do the account transfer?

Downloaded and Yah Dancer all content available. Correct I didn't need to redownload H1 & 2's content the passes are all you need. That's freed up a fair few GB of HD space too. 

Thanks for all the help chaps. Time to start my killing spree in the best looking console version available currently.;)

So on the opening level I went after the second guy and tried to set up to get him when he was on his own. Got caught moving a body and the target runs. I panic and start shooting everything that moves. Accidentally shoot a chandelier and it lands on the target who had made it downstairs, with my escape route a short run away. 

I am not a professional, if this was a movie, the role of Agent 47 would be played by Leslie Neilsen 

4 minutes ago, Ry said:

Nearly finished Hitman 1, that Collarado level is by far the worst I have played. 

I think it's widely regarded as the worst one overall, or at least the worst 'proper' full-sized one.