IGNORED

Hitman III - January 2021 - Xbox One, Series X|S, PS4/5, & PC

Hitcher

I've been playing this in VR and it's one of the funniest (and funnest) gaming experiences I've ever had. It's absolutely janky as shit, but the sense of immersion being "in" a Hitman environment is amazing. Particularly so for the levels in 1 and 2 that I know like the back of my hand, so much fun just wandering off to find what a particular location that I remember being a nice environment in 2D feels like in 3D.

But the most fun thing is how clumsy and ineffective it makes Agent 47. So often I have just had to resort to slapping an enemy (or a random civilian) around the face or throwing something ineffective at them because of the poorly implemented VR controls that make doing anything super-complicated. It's shit but just really hilarious, part of me hopes they never fix it.