rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
neoELITE

Brussel Sprout Flavour Crisps

I understand the marketing potential of creating Brussel sprout flavoured crisps but fuck me Walkers, these are worse than tomato ketchup flavour

They taste like metallic peas. Horrendous.

These are wrong on many levels.

snapshotimagehandler_1118778652.jpeg.3b8f35b080b6c479800479a0463249ef.jpeg

A lot of seasonal crisps seem rubbish, like pigs in blankets are just bacon. If you blind taste test them without getting influenced by the packaging and knowing what they should taste like  they seem either bland or the same as an existing flavour. 

• Upvote 3

I think manufacturers only ever really perfected about four varieties of crisp flavour, one of which is plain anyway. They’ve just spend the last 50 years mixing them together and changing the colour of the packets. It’s all a big swizz if you ask me.

• Upvote 3

I bought some pizza flavor Pringles in the USA a couple of years back and was surprised by how much they evoked pizza. Like, you definitely knew what they were getting at.