IGNORED

The Official Rllmuk Games of the Decade - Complete

Benny

Which Gaming Decade Was Your Favourite?  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 hours ago, Thor said:

There's a lot to like in the game, but it never ever deserved the 10/10 ratings it got from the media at release. It's a 7/10 game with 10/10 graphics. 

Can only assume you're talking about God of War here :sherlock:

1 hour ago, Thor said:

Wiper is (lightly) trolling you, Jamie.

It's all subjective anyway. Ace Combat 7, to me, isn't all that. And Shenmue III ... better than GoW? Come on Wiper... ;)

Yeah, I may have been teasing a little with that list; though I do really enjoy all of the games I selected, and do actually like them more than GoW - with the exception of Tetris 99, which really isn't for me at all!

13 hours ago, Wiper said:

I'm not sure there's a single month in 2019 where God of War was better than everything that came out. Let's see, limiting myself to just one game each month:

January - Ace Combat 7

February - Tetris 99

March - The Occupation

April - Anno 1800

May - The Outer Wilds

June - Judgment

July - Fire Emblem: Three Houses

August - The Ninja Saviours: Return of the Warriors

September - Sayonara Wildhearts

October - Disco Elysium

November - Shenmue III

December - Wattam

Yep, the principle holds. Sorry, God of War :(

I've played 8 of those games, and God of War absolutely obliterates almost all of them. But then, I really like the style of Game that God of War is going for. 

Also, they're all so different that it's hard to even compare. It's a futile exercise of apples and oranges. 

Worth pointing out, that for me Tetris 99, Outer Wilds and Fire Emblem : Three Houses are the stand out titles. 

• 2 weeks later...