Rllmuk Dungeons and Dragons 5e - Ghosts of Saltm... BZZzzzt - The Curse of Strahd!

22 hours ago, Hexx said:

@Clipper when you get five minutes could you give us the two versions of Strahds story we had?

i think it might matter more than my scribbled notes recorded :) 

you thinky our notes are bad.

I will have to go through my craig recordings to get it exactly right.

The one told to you by Rictavio (Rudolph can Richten) was much more extensive and possibly more believable.

The other one was a little vague and the source wasn't as much of an expert.

Was there any specific point you wanted to clarify as that will be easier than me remembering the whole thing twice :D

Apologies all, as per my message I cannot make the session tonight. It is unavoidable busywork I have to do.

Will be back to normal next week

sorry again :)

7 minutes ago, Mogster said:

I mean, I'd you're going to present me with a purple, magic wagon secured only with a simple padlock, what was I supposed to do? :ph34r:

tenor.gif

One where the DM told you it emitted conjuration magic and told the person looking for cracks to sneak through that is was incredibly well made with almost perfect fitting woodwork :D

This is why I love DMing this party they will always try something