IGNORED

Rllmuk Dungeons and Dragons 5e - Ghosts of Saltm... BZZzzzt - The Curse of Strahd!

Clipper

well I am struggling with a house move today so I was uncertain to be honest.

I am totally knackered and surrounded by boxes - so given this fortuitous coincidence I will say that we shall have a week off!

back to recon duty next week :D

Afraid I'm going to have to make it two.. 

Been unwell all weekend, was feeling a bit better this morning but have got an increasingly sore throat and another headache, so am going to have an early night.. 

Sorry.. :(

3 hours ago, Nathan Wind said:

Yeah, sozza peeps. As expected, I'll no make tonight. Standard A.I. routine.

Have fun and try not to drown!

Boo!

22 minutes ago, MDY said:

Afraid I'm going to have to make it two.. 

Been unwell all weekend, was feeling a bit better this morning but have got an increasingly sore throat and another headache, so am going to have an early night.. 

Sorry.. :(

Feel better, but also boo!

2 down leaves us 5 ... how do we feel about that? @Doctor Shark@Sardan@Mogster@Totile@Hexx

Personally I will struggle to run 2 characters so it will be as follows

Mogster can control Walks

Hexx controls Caliban

Not ideal as I know certainly Caliban is a different sort of fighter to what you have played before Hexx (the echo stuff).

and we are embarking on the recon mission into Sahuagin base so it's a new "adventure" section. You are likely to be entering the base and exploring during this session - so maybe a bit dungeony - unless you go spectacularly off-piste :D

I am minded to skip but am aware we missed last week. Let me know what you think.

Other news/confessions

-------------------------

I have also lost last session's notes which I am mortified about as I never lose notes. So if you can let me know what was purchased from Xendros for each of you (yeah I know plate mail +3 and a wand of fireballs :D )... I even lost my paper copy backup on my desk. Humph!

5 minutes ago, Hexx said:

I’d like to play (although don’t have MDY sheet) but two might be two many 

We sold here a load of stuff and I bought components (eyeball in a gem)

gold and components are fine it was more like

magic items you bought

magic items offered you didnt buy (I know about the deck!) - just in case you go back and ask

And noted on the wanting to play thing - I have a link to MDY's sheet. Just not sure of embarking on new bit with two missing, if we were mid-dungeon or RP town stuff I'd be more happy with it - but will hear what you all have to say first.

EDIT - just seen Dr Shark's contribution and yep that was one point it's a new section/mission and things can go in a not ideal direction - one down I'd be happy with two feels trickier thats all.

That is a good point - in this mission Walks is likely to be leading as he tends to stealth ahead. Having a non-present player's character doing that is not ideal and might not give us a satisfying recon mission (in a multitude of ways!)

Given that fact I think I will say we give it a miss especially as Walks is here next week.

Apologies all for the dithering today - as I say normally two missing wouldn't be that bad but its a new endeavour and the recon "lead" is missing etc.