Your music/band

Jackson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 28/01/2022 at 13:59, SharkyOB said:

I've been in a new band for the past few months and this is one of four tracks we recently recorded live in a church in Manchester:

I'm the one with the bass face in the preview image 😂  Really proud of this and looking forward to seeing where we can take things over the coming months.

everything about this is fantastic. I like the song, the recording is excellent, the video is great quality.

Sounds like a fun band to be in.

10 hours ago, Harrisown said:

everything about this is fantastic. I like the song, the recording is excellent, the video is great quality.

Sounds like a fun band to be in.

Cheers man, this is the full four track video if you (or anyone else!) are interested 😊

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 21/10/2022 at 21:32, SharkyOB said:

My band, Tragicomics, has a new single coming out a week today, very excited!  For those with Facebook, here's a preview:

https://www.facebook.com/tragicomicswho/videos/1283150269153300

And also on Instagram:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cj-X3rPDkLP/

Give us a like and a follow and that.

I don't have any of the Meta stuff, so found you on Youtube Music, and even became your first subscriber!  :)

Will the new single be going up there?

• 3 weeks later...

They're a bit weird and a lot French! Racing for the Sun is the album I'm reminded of.

I'm usually a guitars & 3 chords kinda guy, but I found out I quite like their trip-hop/lo-fi beats and samples after stumbling across their Youtube channel late one night. I think I had been following a chain of wacky music videos from electro-swing bands. No, I do not know why I went down that particular rabbit-hole that night.