Formula One - 2020

16 hours ago, thesnwmn said:

It can snow in October in Montreal. It’s one thing to deal with some rain but snow would wreck a weekend.

Fair enough. The months with snow was the first thing I checked (December to April I think they said), but I guess that’s probably from a “guaranteed covering” perspective or something, rather than “chance of it happening”.

1 hour ago, MrPogo said:

Fair enough. The months with snow was the first thing I checked (December to April I think they said), but I guess that’s probably from a “guaranteed covering” perspective or something, rather than “chance of it happening”.

If it's like the one I read I think it's that they're keeping to within a calendar year when describing the period. So it's January to April and October to December.

But yes, it's the first month it can snow and won't alway.s

I’m scared. 

I got the Ferrari.com email the other day, so I said to my son

”a Turkish Grand Prix?”

“yeah, first one for 9 years”

“Who won the last one?”

the little git doesn’t even stop to think

”Vettel 2011, dad”

so I’m all like, i know it was a recentish addition (2005) so... 

“how many Ferrari drivers have won there?”

”one, I think... Massa 2006/7/8“

:blink:

Man, it’s great to be back at this track. Brings back memories of the old RLLMUK F1 league and me winning my first race here after three on-and-off seasons of being denied by choking/game bugs/someone else having a blinder.

Remember yelling like Mark Webber at the end of Nurburgring 2009 down voice comms at the end. Fortunately for everyone else my battery in my headset had run out :lol: