Formula One - 2020

Really despise this “it’s not quite right without Ferrari”. It’s fine. In fact I love it when the self important shits of a team aren’t involved. They constantly abuse their history against the benefit of the sport. Fuck em. I’d love them to fuck off.

• Upvote 2
Just now, layten said:

Grosjean showing once again why he gets paid fuck all and Hamilton £40mil

To be fair, he's caught and passed his teammate. It just seems the Haas is dogshit here.

9 minutes ago, thesnwmn said:

Really despise this “it’s not quite right without Ferrari”. It’s fine. In fact I love it when the self important shits of a team aren’t involved. They constantly abuse their history against the benefit of the sport. Fuck em. I’d love them to fuck off.

They were pretty shite throughout the 80s and the 90s until Schumacher drove for them, and I certainly don’t remember missing them being at the front of the grid back then.

3 minutes ago, Dudley said:

To be fair, he's caught and passed his teammate. It just seems the Haas is dogshit here.

Passing Mag and still having a complete car means he’s worth more than they pay him.

Of course he’s begging him right now..

2 minutes ago, mexos said:

Anyone else see the scuffs on Max’s Halo?

I wondered about that, I expected them to discuss during the replay but they went with him pushing in the pit lane again instead. Looks like it’s been through a hedge or something!

I fear this is the pattern with repeated races and we probably should have seen that coming.

What worries me is, is this 2nd race syndrome or was last week a chaotic 1st race back and this is what we expect to see from now on.

• Mr Tony changed the title to Formula One - 2020