Formula One - 2020

1 minute ago, ryodi said:

Nah Max miracle win due to safety cars incoming. 

the boy is predicting 3 safety cars, virtual or otherwise.

I can't see it myself

Bottas race pace is always bad. You only have to look at the two Austra races where in the first Hamilton was behind Bottas about 5 laps into the race whereas in second Bottas never caught up to Hamilton because it took him so long to catch and pass the drivers between them.

20 minutes ago, Freeman said:

Haas have got it wrong, they've put Magnusson on the full wet not Grosean..

whatever else you can say, haas have got this right so far.

Look at the size of those time gaps, Max is the only one in the same postcode as Hamilton who is clearly driving to a delta to manage the gap.

16 minutes ago, denisb said:

Dominant car he's nothing special 

Same can be said of anyone who wins constantly. I don't rate Stroll but give him last years Mercedes and look at how well he can do. Shows how unbalanced the field is. I think Hamilton is a very talented driver and I'm sure he loves just breaking records but it'd be far more interesting if he was having to actually push a car instead of just winning because he turned up at the track.

The best drivers always get the contracts at the teams with the best cars. You can't single out Vettel for that, it's just the sport.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, SweatyTravolta said:

Same can be said of anyone who wins constantly. I don't rate Stroll but give him last years Mercedes and look at how well he can do. Shows how unbalanced the field is. I think Hamilton is a very talented driver and I'm sure he loves just breaking records but it'd be far more interesting if he was having to actually push a car instead of just winning because he turned up at the track.

The best drivers always get the contracts at the teams with the best cars. You can't single out Vettel for that.

Of course your correct but I'd put money on Hamilton  winning in a dog same as Schumacher could vettels a very good driver he's just not great .

10 minutes ago, SweatyTravolta said:

The best drivers always get the contracts at the teams with the best cars. You can't single out Vettel for that.

How many world champions have twice been shown up by rookies?

1 minute ago, denisb said:

Of course your correct but I'd put money on Hamilton  winning in a dog same as Schumacher could vettels a very good driver he's just not great .

The MP4-24 was a bit of a shitter. Hamilton got 2 wins.

• Mr Tony changed the title to Formula One - 2020