GeForce Now Officially Launched - Free Tier Available

hub2

Apparently someone did some datamining on this and found a bunch of unreleased and unannounced games:

• God of War, Returnal and Demon Souls for PC
  • No mention of PS4's Spider-Man or Bloodborne for PC
  • GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas Remasters
  • Some unannounced GeForce NOW games like Mafia: Definitive Edition
  • Even the new Uncharted Collection for PC (with its complete name) and Alan Wake Remastered are there
  • All new PlayStation Games (IMPORTANT! If it doesn't say Steam/Epic at the end it might just be a GeForce NOW/PS NOW crossover for testing (since PS NOW is also on PC))
  • All unannounced Xbox Game Studio's Projects, announced games like Avowed, Fable and more are also in the database
  • Some Nintendo Games like Super Mario Bros. Wii. show up because of Nvidia SHIELD in China
  • ''Fight for Middle-Earth''
  • Injustice 3: Gods Will Fall
  • Half-Life 2 Remastered (under Valve Software)
  • Payday 3
  • ''Project FPS (Paradox Interactive)''
  • Human: Fall Flat 2
  • ''Hangar 13 unannounced''
  • The Talos Principle 2
  • ''Total War 9''
  • Untitled Respawn Game
  • Untitled The Initiative Game (probably Perfect Dark)
  • Sniper Elite 5
  • Helldivers 2
  • Judgement with Mouse & Keyboard support (maybe not a PC version, perhaps Stadia?)
  • Halo 5: Guardians for PC
  • Cities Skyline 2
  • ''Hitman Pro''
  • Destroy All Humans! 3
  • Earth Defense Force 6
  • Dragon's Dogma 2
  • Final Fantasy VII Remake for PC

The remake shit is really getting out of hand, but there's some interesting stuff there.

Oh, might as well pop in to say I’ve been playing Death’s Door using this as I no longer have a PC or Xbox, and it’s been flawless. A little blurry as I’m using the free tier, but I can handle that. Not far behind Stadia for me.

The list has been acknowledged by Nvidia as "legit" in so far as it was taken from their servers, but claim some of the titles are just "speculative" and "used only for internal tracking and testing".

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2021-09-14-nvidia-acknowledges-leaked-pc-game-list-including-god-of-war-and-final-fantasy-7-remake

So I guess some of it is probably real.