rllmuk
Sign in to follow this  
JohnC

The Banshees Of Inisheer - Martin McDonagh

Martin McDonagh's next movie will be The Banshees Of Inisheer. He's teaming up with Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson again. Inisheer is a real island off the west coast of Ireland (the shipwreck in the Father Ted opening credits is there).

The film is set on a remote Irish isle, and they will play two lifelong friends who find themselves at an impasse when one abruptly ends their relationship with alarming consequences for both of them.

• Upvote 2

I know it’s not thought of highly but I even loved Seven Psychopaths in spite of its glaring issues, so chalk me up as excited for this. 

Brendan Gleason and Colin Farrell play a couple of feckin eejits living on a remote island off the west coast of Ireland. I know it’s not Father Ted : The Movie but wouldn’t you like to see Gleason and Farrell take on the roles of Ted and Douglas?