rllmuk
Wallace

Motorsport Manager - iOS, Android, PC, Switch

We have a Switch in the house but it's about to become a dedicated Animal Crossing machine, to the point where I genuinely might buy a second console in case I might want to play anything else.

I've sort of swithered about whether or not to buy MM3 on Switch before - I keep nearly doing it, but I don't love the idea of losing all my progress etc.

Should probably do it anyway to send a message with my wallet that I'd rather pay once and own, rather than endure F2P mechanics. I've previously paid for the Steam version of MM, the Android version of MM2 and the iOS version of MM3 so it's not like I'm averse to spending out on this franchise - but I'm very loath to spend money on consumable IAPs (as distinct from DLC that persists, eg extra songs for music games, cars and tracks in racing games etc).

55 minutes ago, beenabadbunny said:

We have a Switch in the house but it's about to become a dedicated Animal Crossing machine, to the point where I genuinely might buy a second console in case I might want to play anything else.

I've sort of swithered about whether or not to buy MM3 on Switch before - I keep nearly doing it, but I don't love the idea of losing all my progress etc.

Should probably do it anyway to send a message with my wallet that I'd rather pay once and own, rather than endure F2P mechanics. I've previously paid for the Steam version of MM, the Android version of MM2 and the iOS version of MM3 so it's not like I'm averse to spending out on this franchise - but I'm very loath to spend money on consumable IAPs (as distinct from DLC that persists, eg extra songs for music games, cars and tracks in racing games etc).

It's a series I love. Bought every version includig the original on iOS, own them all on Android and love the PC version. 

I remember the original, it came out when me and my Wife started dating. I used to get a 45 minute bus to see her every day and another home. Motorsport Manager kept me happy on those journeys.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, RJ Badman said:

As someone who always likes the idea of manager sims but is massively intimidated by all the massive stat screens on the Football Manager games, would I be alright with this?

Yes. MM3 is incredibly simple to get into.

19 hours ago, RJ Badman said:

As someone who always likes the idea of manager sims but is massively intimidated by all the massive stat screens on the Football Manager games, would I be alright with this?

You would probably love MM3 mobile.  MM (Computer) would be probably a little beyond you.  Obviously avoid the new PTW monstrosity like a plague now beenabadbunny has confirmed it's exactly the trashpile I feared.

• Upvote 1