Call of Duty: Warzone

34 minutes ago, gooner4life said:

Where did you parachute in from? and how did you only have a pistol, did you do the Gulag cutscene glitch?

There was a buy point in the final circle, two of us dead, team mate bought us back in and we just parachuted right away so everyone else would take out each other whilst we floated down. Team mate died but then it was just us two left slowly falling down and the other team of two below.

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Mawdlin said:

I must admit I've used the chopper ruse a couple of times. It is tempting because you can generally get down to the last couple without too much interference. I do think it will be adjusted in time. Giving the choppers limited fuel would be a simple fix.

I got and emblem for 15 minutes in a vehicle daily just by circling the edge of the circle in a chopper. I thought it was a bit daft they don't have a limited lifespan

1 hour ago, Ketchup said:

Me and a team make managed to get a win by parachuting in at the last second and then I punch them both to death. 

https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/sack-man-64/video/92158247

Melee is way overpowered in this. Two hit kill when I'm shooting them  with a pistol? Nah, mate.

My pal dropped out before the gas started closing in on the first circle, I had a pistol at that point because I was on the phone, I scrabbled around, picked up a green m4, found a loadout drop, killed a squad near it, got in a truck, drove fully across the map from bottom left to top right, took the highest ground possible round the quarry, and won with 8 kills as a solo on squads. 

Dropped from above onto the last trio and killed them all for the dub.

9D3D2D56-DDDE-44FB-8392-267C7889498C.jpeg

• Upvote 5
13 hours ago, hmm said:

and it turned out that this final enemy was in a helicopter overhead. It also turned out that they had no intention of leaving it.

had one my most satisfying wins like this, no masks though. Two guys in a chopper. Finally they came down to the ground, I got one in the back as he jumped out, the pilot also jumped out but stepped backward onto the claymore I’d set in the circle. :) On my feed.

They need to do something about peeps in the final circles just driving round In trucks and jeeps - several games now my squad has got down to the top ten only to be driven over as the final circles are open ground with very little cover etc... a kill switch for the last couple circles would be good to stop all vehicles would be good 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, papalazarou said:

They need to do something about peeps in the final circles just driving round In trucks and jeeps - several games now my squad has got down to the top ten only to be driven over as the final circles are open ground with very little cover etc... a kill switch for the last couple circles would be good to stop all vehicles would be good 

Make sure one of you keeps a claymore or bouncing betty and bait them towards you :D

That...or a rocket launcher or C4.  Easy.

Does anyone have any experience with crossplay? I'm on PC playing with a mate on PS4 but we just can't get voice chat working. I have W10 and Battle.net both set to use my headset (for audio and mic) and I believe he has crossplay communication enabled. I don't really know what else to try. 

27 minutes ago, Radish said:

Does anyone have any experience with crossplay? I'm on PC playing with a mate on PS4 but we just can't get voice chat working. I have W10 and Battle.net both set to use my headset (for audio and mic) and I believe he has crossplay communication enabled. I don't really know what else to try. 

On PS4  in the game go to the account tab and enable cross platform communications.

I got a win today but I felt filthy afterwards. I found myself with full shields, full health and a full gas mask inside a chopper. The final circle was over open ground and I just hovered above until the final five offed each other. The very last opponent was driving a truck so it was just a case of biding my time. I knew the chances were high that he had some damage and so it proved to be. The gas gave me a win. Hardly fired a bullet.

I've been in the final ten quite a lot where vehicles are just going around in circles playing the odds.

As much as I've exploited the loophole myself they need to limit fuel or some such.

I'm getting a 600 minute queue to load it now. Hopefully they're rebooting everything.

I managed to bump into someone who's even less on the ball than I am when I managed my one game of the evening though, which was nice.

I love it when people blatantly haven't got a headset on.

I was playing on Xbox between 9 and ten and didn't have any bother getting a game. Not that it should make any difference but you're on PC, so that's a Battle.net issue?

I played like a complete twat as well. Managed fuck all kills plus in at least one round I survived the gulag and still had to be bought back in. Ugh.

Question on Warzone damage - if you get the drop on someone (approaching them from behind), but you have a shit weapon that you know with their full armour they can just absorb the damage and lazily spin round and fill you full of lead at their own convenience, what's the best approach? Is it still always a 2-hit kill melee? Headshot?

1 hour ago, SozzlyJoe said:

Question on Warzone damage - if you get the drop on someone (approaching them from behind), but you have a shit weapon that you know with their full armour they can just absorb the damage and lazily spin round and fill you full of lead at their own convenience, what's the best approach? Is it still always a 2-hit kill melee? Headshot?

You can perform a one hit execution from behind by holding the melee button. But it seems a bit erratic to apply. Otherwise your best bet is to go for an initial headshot with the pistol and then unload (preferably in the head if you can manage that, the armour also protects the head, but the headshot damage multiplier still counts). Regular melee isn't that powerful. The combat knife is though and I saw there are some muzzle attachments that power up your melee, but you won't have that just dropping in.  

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, taiAtari said:

You can perform a one hit execution from behind by holding the melee button. But it seems a bit erratic to apply. Otherwise your best bet is to go for an initial headshot with the pistol and then unload (preferably in the head if you can manage that, the armour also protects the head, but the headshot damage multiplier still counts). Regular melee isn't that powerful. The combat knife is though and I saw there are some muzzle attachments that power up your melee, but you won't have that just dropping in.  

Regular melee is a two hit kill if someone's close enough.  That'd what pissed me off when I was emptying a blue smg into them despite them getting the drop on me and I died before they did.

Mine didn't unlock immediately at 155 immediately either but I've got it now.

Though literally the only thing I actually use out of the hundreds of things I've unlocked is the Ghost charm :lol:

They need to half the armour on vehicles or remove them. Too many packs of people running around in three trucks. It’s Battle royale not demolition derby

• Upvote 1