rllmuk
Sloth

Call of Duty: Warzone

I can't imagine there's too many ways to cheat on console. Pc must be a nightmare. I haven't noticed any too obvious but I'm guessing even the PC pad players must have cheaters among them.

What type of cretin uses these cheats just to piss off strangers. Levelling up must feel hollow.

I don't think they're necessarily trying to annoy people, more it's that "win at all costs" mindset. I tend to assume there's something a little bit wrong with them.

I ha e played a handful of games the last couple of days and within the opening 2-10 minutes I'm getting a constant barrage of "Enemy radar in the air" 

This can go on basically the whole match. 

There's no way people can have that many UAV's that early and continue to spam them. 

Is this a bug? Cheaters?

Personal radar is different to UAV. UAVs cost 4k from the buy station and drop from bozes, I don't know about the personal radars. They must be cheap from buy stations.

It plays the personal radar voice whenever someone launches a recon drone (no matter how far away, supposedly), but it still seems to play far too much.

• Upvote 1