IGNORED

Call of Duty: Warzone

Sloth

I have only done some solo exploring in plunder so far.

it looks great and seems to have a lot of cool details and places to explore.

there seems to be too much loot around at the moment though as matches are over very quickly, I’m sure that will change over time.

Hopefully the map won’t be too big for the number of players either. 

Enjoying it , have already got one victory with the squad. That first ring of gas is too fast and the ambient noises all going off need addressing as it's almost impossible to hear enemy footsteps even with headphones. Quite a few bugs in general that need ironing out but I'm still invested 

7 minutes ago, Hoodedclaw said:

Enjoying it , have already got one victory with the squad. That first ring of gas is too fast and the ambient noises all going off need addressing as it's almost impossible to hear enemy footsteps even with headphones. Quite a few bugs in general that need ironing out but I'm still invested 

I'm almost positive those distant bangs that sound like footsteps were not there on release and have been added in an update. I could be wrong but yeah they are very distracting

I’m really enjoying it, it’s a nice contrast to Verdansk which had much flatter terrain. That said, I wish they didn’t retire the previous map and just left it in so you could choose what you wanted to play. I understand that would dilute the player base down a lot but let’s face it, it’s the biggest battle royale game on the planet, I can’t see it being an issue.

I guess install size was a consideration too.

I play more Rebirth Island than full Warzone and I was a bit miffed that they removed that entirely for a few weeks with this launch. Either people are interested or they're not - seems unnecessary to try and force everyone into it.

(And when I do play Warzone it's mostly solo, which is/was also absent!)

On 12/12/2021 at 18:49, Fargo said:

What’s the verdict on the new map then ?

• You can lay down under water in rivers.
  • I've fell through the map multiple times.
  • Plane controls are awful.
  • Graphics are super washed out on Series X.
  • Random frame drops.
  • Sometimes guns load in like big massive black spikes.
  • It's been super laggy for me on about 50% of the games.
  • If you don't have vanguard you're wasting your time making custom loadouts since you won't have anything unlocked. 

Re. custom loadouts without Vanguard: that was equally true for Black Ops weapons previously - my loadouts are still mostly MW-based. Got to drive those store sales somehow!

Oh, but you mean the Vanguard-only mode, I suppose? I didn't bother with that personally - don't see much point.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Anyone how to download the high res texture pack on ps5? 

on Xbox it was an option to either download or stream the textures but I’m not seeing the download option on ps5