IGNORED

Call of Duty: Warzone

Sloth

5 minutes ago, Uncle Nasty said:

Watching a stream now and this is Teams only, no solo mode,  and you really have to communicate with your teammates if you want to succeed.

Fuck that, then.

No solos put me off Apex legends. I can see it's a good game but having to rely on rando ding dongs isn't appealing. 

29 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

I can't see them turning it off for this and not Ground War. I mean, I hope so but I can't see it.

Only difference I suppose is this is F2P, so should have a metric fuck ton of people downloading it to keep the numbers up.

1 hour ago, sdmilne said:

Switched over to ps4 version to see what would happen and its doing an 11gb download.

Is there a store link? I’ve not got the disc any more so can’t launch the game. 

1 hour ago, Mr Tony said:

So from what people are saying on Reddit, you can't turn cross play off for Warzone.

What a stupid decision. Chances of getting a win as a pad user will be close to 0.

me and my son just got a win in our first game and our 3rd player disconnected after dying off spawn, both on controller

I've caved and been playing solo against squads of three. Last game I wiped a couple of squads on my own with a sniper, a shotgun and an airstrike. Came 18th, so hopefully I can improve on that a bit. I do like the fact that the verticality of the maps punishes people who camp on rooftops, I watched the last match through to the end and as the gas came in I saw people having to parachute off the rooftops. They got shot.

Well, I'm definitely impressed so far.  Played for about 4 hours last night.  I ended up turning off Fill in Squad and would just drop in Solo and try my luck.  The best I managed was 5th, but even that felt like an accomplishment as I was gunned down by a full party.

The map is amazing.  At first I thought it was too big, but it really seems like you're constantly in action.  150 players with players coming back from the dead after the Gulag as well as being revived means that there's constantly people parachuting in and around the corner.

I also loved doing the side missions of bounties and recon challenges - a great little addition to the BR genre.

Can't wait for a proper solo mode to come though.  I think it's just a matter of time.

6 hours ago, Fusty Gusset said:

Had a few games of plunder, loved it - good confusing fun. It’s choppy on Bone X in some areas, gonna try it on PC now for some hopefully smoother action.

Plunder is fantastic fun. I really enjoy that one. 

9 hours ago, grindmouse said:

This is good.

It doesn’t force crossplay.

Matchmaking with randoms is a nightmare because COD players do not understand team work. 

How do you turn cross play off? If I have it off, it doesn't let me play. 

20200311_075636.jpg