Call of Duty: Warzone

3 minutes ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Your sig?

Just post the bloody thing! Lol

Battlenet: Strategos#21816 --------------------------------------------------¬

|

|

|

V

21 hours ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

The sound design is awful compared to PUBG or BF. 

This, it makesit borderline unplayable at times.

Gun shots that sound close end up being 1k away, footsteps seem to magically appear when they are 5 feet from you and the vertical sounds are way more messed than pubg's.

For all PUBG's faults, the sounds are for me second to none. All the guns sound different, you can tell what someones shooting and with what muzzel attachments from sound alone. You can accurately tell how far away someone is just from the sound of the weapon.... if someone is popping off a Kar98, you can tell that they're 400m away and probably not looking at you.. but most of all, its realistic.... gun shots actually sound like proper gunshots and not hollywood shoot bang whizz.

They also need to reduce the volume on stuff like the pointless intro everytime you play, sort that out and theyre onto a winner

5 hours ago, Strategos said:

Battlenet: Strategos#21816 --------------------------------------------------¬

|

|

|

V

Didn't work. 

I'm guessing the name is wrong. Since there is a bunch of...stuff in your post. :)

1 hour ago, PopeSmokesDope said:

This, it makesit borderline unplayable at times.

Gun shots that sound close end up being 1k away, footsteps seem to magically appear when they are 5 feet from you and the vertical sounds are way more messed than pubg's.

For all PUBG's faults, the sounds are for me second to none. All the guns sound different, you can tell what someones shooting and with what muzzel attachments from sound alone. You can accurately tell how far away someone is just from the sound of the weapon.... if someone is popping off a Kar98, you can tell that they're 400m away and probably not looking at you.. but most of all, its realistic.... gun shots actually sound like proper gunshots and not hollywood shoot bang whizz.

They also need to reduce the volume on stuff like the pointless intro everytime you play, sort that out and theyre onto a winner

I want to see a more core BR mode in the future as well. 

No loadouts (the key to this game, essentially making it not feel like a BR) 

No other equipment

No respawns

Can see it happening eventually, prob call it Hardcore BR or something. 

21 hours ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

Will send you an invite tomorrow. 

Did you send this? I have an invite, but I think it's from some random - doesn't mention the 'muk.

Man, I got schooled in Warzone solos. Got to the last 10, then got taken out by a guy with a heartbeat sensor hiding in a stairwell. I spectated him, watched him do another guy the same way, he bounced up to the roof when the circle closed, sniped a guy on another roof, he saw some red circles on the minimap so threw a couple of grenades down and took out another couple of guys, dropped to the ground and got the drop on another guy, then it was down to 2, he called in a cluster strike on the only place he was likely to be. Victory. Humbling!

I pulled something off last night which was entirely luck but it made me guffaw like an idiot. I had a bounty on someone in an apartment building, so I took the stairs carefully and came to a ladder. I though "Fuck it" and took went up.

No cunt there. Just a small square set into the roof. Then I remembered there was an identical square to the left. I look over and there he is, focused on the ladder I would have come up had I gone in a different door. So I bean that cunt in the head, laughing all the way, only for someone else to come up the ladder while I'm looting, so I shoot him too!

That was literally the only high point of the evening. I played like a twat in all the other games and had a dismal time.

2 hours ago, SozzlyJoe said:

Man, I got schooled in Warzone solos. Got to the last 10, then got taken out by a guy with a heartbeat sensor hiding in a stairwell. I spectated him, watched him do another guy the same way, he bounced up to the roof when the circle closed, sniped a guy on another roof, he saw some red circles on the minimap so threw a couple of grenades down and took out another couple of guys, dropped to the ground and got the drop on another guy, then it was down to 2, he called in a cluster strike on the only place he was likely to be. Victory. Humbling!

I love the heartbeat sensor, makes me feel like I'm in an Alien movie.

Got another win on my own!!

Lost my random team mates early on but made it to the end and the last guy was in a truck. I accidentally got in the truck instead of reloading just as he got out and onto the flat bed.

I then exited the truck as it was still moving and it passed me with my final foe facing the other way as it rolling. He didn't see it coming. :lol:

@grindmouse Nope. It's still chafes my fucking balls that they're so stingy with the XP and no cunt is calling them out on it. They've had tiers "on sale" for less CP since Warzone came out. When the double triple was on it was more like what you should be getting, so I think they need to increase XP gain x1.5

You do get an absolute shedload for Warzone though. I expect them to nerf that next season.

3 minutes ago, DonRumsfeld said:

Anyone know how to make it use your PSN name?  It asked me to sign in with an Activison ID that I had years ago against my regular email address.  Now I show up as anon98394839849384983.

I think you have to change your Activision account name. 

Just now, grindmouse said:

Really? I get fuck all from it and games take ages. Hmmmm.

I've definitely gone up more from Warzone than from regular mp, even taking match length into consideration. I'm only on 54. If I can reach 80 I'll probably buy the last 20, but if not they can shove it. I'm fickle like that.

4 minutes ago, grindmouse said:

I bought £15 of points from shopto and bumped myself up to lvl90. Should breeze the rest but only rank 120.

I cannot get the season 3 pass, it’s too much of a chore. Must be strong.

*Bookmarks for posterity*

3 minutes ago, misterSquare said:

Has anyone experimented with the crossplay voice chat - specifically Xbox to PS4? Just wondering if it's easy enough to get it working so it's just my team in the chat, and not other folk in the session.

Yeah it's easy, go to the voice chat option, it's got enabled/disabled/mute all except party.

3 hours ago, hmm said:

Popped on for a quick game before work and, yay, 11GB patch that it didn't bother to download overnight.

(Patch notes here.)

PC:

Stun Grenades are now less intense

Hooray! I don't know what they're like on console but on PC they basically switch your mouse off.