All Things Picross! Both 2D and 3D

Picross S6 announced. April 22nd.

There are 300 Picross and Mega Picross puzzles, 150 Clip Picross piece puzzles, 30 Color Picross puzzles, and 5 Extra puzzles, a grand total of 485 puzzles!

∗Link play data from Picross S, Picross S2, and Picross S3 to unlock three Extra puzzles.

And it looks like all the previous Picross games are going on sale. 

y_607558a5d3764ztk22.jpeg

I wish I had that level of restraint myself. Nearly finished standard puzzles in S5 but that leaves the mega ones, colour, HUGE ones and have Miku Paint and S6 sitting there. I get my money’s worth like with nothing else I suppose. Even Civ pales in terms of the £/hours calculation.

I find him have to have a break when I've done one of the S games because there's so much content. And now they're releasing them regularly and there's a load of other nonogram games it's an embarrassment or riches.

Definitely going to pick up at least one more of these whilst they're on sale. I've discovered recently that I need to have a Picross game on the go AT ALL TIMES. 

I’m sorry. These are the worst posts but I really need a hint here, you can’t imagine how long I’ve been staring at and recounting every variation of move in this one:

08A19ECF-8535-4A90-9FAF-6B03D41DB99E.thumb.jpeg.b534a015952fc533d58683f7bcad82bc.jpeg

@Yasawas, look at the 4th column along: you can definitely do something there. 

More specific:

Spoiler

It's the 2, 3, 2, 3, column. You can figure out where one of the first 3 is, which will give you a couple of X's for the row it's on. Which should definitely help with the column next door. 

24 minutes ago, mdn2 said:

@Yasawas, look at the 4th column along: you can definitely do something there. 

More specific:

Reveal hidden contents

It's the 2, 3, 2, 3, column. You can figure out where one of the first 3 is, which will give you a couple of X's for the row it's on. Which should definitely help with the column next door. 

Oh ffs! I didn’t click the spoiler but I can’t believe I missed that and yet somehow noticed the one I’ve already marked there.