All Things Picross! Both 2D and 3D

• 3 weeks later...

If - for some unfathomable reason - you have completed every Picross game on the Switch and all their spin off variants, Mario Picross has been added to the NSO sub. It's all in Japanese, but it's Mario and it's Picross. 

• 5 weeks later...
On 23/10/2020 at 00:01, smac said:

Hnnnnngh, yes, I just spotted it before I was going to go to bed. An hour ago.

Stupid, sexy Picross.

And I thought it would be just a few sets of pictures over a few levels - no, Mario keeps on adding them in sets of three levels. I have no idea how many puzzles there are in total. I just hit the 20x20 puzzles.

Oh, and that's not counting the Wario puzzles; it's not just one set from Mario.

So there's a lot of content. Not bad as part of the online sub.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
1 minute ago, SweatyTravolta said:

What happened to that Sega one that was teased? Was it all a big fake? Boooooo to the Internet. 

No it's real, it's just disappeared off the face of the earth since its first announcement. I think Jupiter tend to do one a year so it could be due in summer.

I bought it last night, blasted through the first 10 puzzles or so and then put it in the backlog. It's Picross but with twee music and unlockable songs. 

The Miku game has a few annoyances, but its still fun. The hint numbers go faded when you have a piece in the right place but there are still other possibilities.

So if a row is 1 2 and you have the 1 in the right place, even if it could still be part of the 2, it greys out the 1. Small think but it makes it easier. Plus it tells you when you fill in a square incorrectly and its not an option to switch that off.

Its does fill in a row or column with crosses when you have all the right squares shaded though which is better, saves some manual filling in. 

• 4 weeks later...

Looks like Jupiter are teasing Picross S6 - maybe in the Indie Showcase later. 

I still have half of S4, S5 and the Miku one to play through but I know I'll get this day one. 

ey6w3_suyaeauqwq6jps.png

7 minutes ago, Ninja Doctor said:

Does this mean a meagre sale on the extant games I wonder?

Probably. They usually do when a new one releases. 

7 hours ago, mdn2 said:

Looks like Jupiter are teasing Picross S6 - maybe in the Indie Showcase later. 

I still have half of S4, S5 and the Miku one to play through but I know I'll get this day one. 

ey6w3_suyaeauqwq6jps.png

It’s a sailboat!