The Free Games Thread - Add them to your account - Keep Forever

Goose

2 hours ago, dreamylittledream said:

Unless they change things for TW - free games go up on the EGS at 4pm in the UK on a Thursday - so that maybe won't quite work

Good point. I assumed that as it was one day only it would be from midnight, but it might be 4pm on 13th until 4pm on 14th...

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

This has been free before. I know it has because I have it already in my Epic account and I've definitely not bought it. How bizarre.

Actually, it's not bizarre but it did surprise me.

There was at least one other game recently that was a repeat. So it's not the first time that happened.

Twitch Prime monthly freebies are up... highlight for me is the remaster of Outcast. It’s a fine looking game although personally I think it lacks the “character” of the voxel based original. 

Ah, fond memories of trying to get that to run on my Pentium 2, the Crysis of its day. 

I've bought zero (not out of any principle or anything, just been mainly playing Switch lately), and my Epic library is insane.

This is the first week since the launch of the store I've not added anything new to my library, as I've already got Into The Breach from the previous offer (and bought it on Steam on release).

• 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Opinionated Ham Scarecrow said:

Epic Store again.

Rocket League releases on the store on 23rd Sept. If you get and download it in the first week (for free) your account will get credited with a £10 voucher (to be used on games £14:99 and up but still).

It says the first 30days on the store page.