SnowRunner

djbhammer

:D

Your vehicle and it's stuff will be there so will be able to finish that fairly quickly once you get the metal beams.

I'd recommend NOT using a scout for transportation - they should really be used for going to find those towers and I tend to use to try and refuel bigger trucks.

I'd recommend either an Off-Road or a Heavy (depending on the expected route to take!). If you customise the back of the truck to a carrier to add a sideboard/flatbed and then bring a sideboard trailer - this will give you 4 slots for transporting stuff.

Good luck!

Also, I made a slightly edited video recently of one of my typical types of struggles in Snowrunner and set it to some thematically appropriate Disco (because that's the sort of thing I like to do):

It didn't do numbers.

3 hours ago, MW_Jimmy said:

I'd recommend either an Off-Road or a Heavy (depending on the expected route to take!). If you customise the back of the truck to a carrier to add a sideboard/flatbed and then bring a sideboard trailer - this will give you 4 slots for transporting stuff.

Think I need to build up some levels and cash, and maybe unlock the AWD for the GMC flatbed. I bought tyres with good grip in the mud for both scouts but I'm not high enough level for all weather tyres on the flatbed yet. Got some towers to start unlocking, methinks! Now I know what I'm doing, I might be able to do towers in Alaska with the Scout 800, too.

50 minutes ago, TehStu said:

Think I need to build up some levels and cash, and maybe unlock the AWD for the GMC flatbed. I bought tyres with good grip in the mud for both scouts but I'm not high enough level for all weather tyres on the flatbed yet. Got some towers to start unlocking, methinks! Now I know what I'm doing, I might be able to do towers in Alaska with the Scout 800, too.

Yeah go have a poke in Alaska. Some may say it’s best to leave it and concentrate on Michigan but I say spread your wings, see how far you get.

Get in a scout and just follow the road for 15 minutes then have a look at the map to see what you’ve opened up. You get experience when you find stuf so…

one thing I forgot to mention is the trucks that are just laying about the place and you get to unlock when you find them have a good hunt on the map screen to see if you can see any.

Your quite early on by the sounds of it and at that stage in the game I found the Royal BM17 which was a great workhorse.

You should consider buying the Khan though (with real money)

Leveling up in this game is redundant for me because I’ve been max level for ages but thinking about it, it just seems like yet another unnecessary road block when the game itself is so utterly infuriating sometimes.

I love it though, ever since I watched Convoy as a little child and watched the cars and trucks race through the dust I had a massive fetish for suspension and movement up and down of wheels….ooo err