IGNORED

AC:NH Trading Post

Jamie John

On 21/04/2020 at 19:28, StumpyJohn said:

I can bring over and plant red, white and yellow roses that I have spare if you open for visitors

@hushnecampus I dont think we are friends so either dodo or send me a req first 3715-5707-3301

Aw, man, just saw this!  Was open most of today too :(  Have friended you now.

Do we need to be bezzy mates for you to plant stuff?

12 minutes ago, hushnecampus said:

Aw, man, just saw this!  Was open most of today too :(  Have friended you now.

Do we need to be bezzy mates for you to plant stuff?

No, just to dig or chop stuff.  I can come over if you open but not too many roses left as have done 4 drop offs already.  I do have quite a bit of other stuff I can bring along with a few roses though if you would like them.

Or can come over tomorrow as a few more are bound to have spouted

13 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

No, just to dig or chop stuff.  I can come over if you open but not too many roses left as have done 4 drop offs already.  I do have quite a bit of other stuff I can bring along with a few roses though if you would like them.

Or can come over tomorrow as a few more are bound to have spouted

I’m open now and I’ll be open tomorrow, so whatever’s best for you!  Just one rose of each primary colour would be ideal, or even just a single one?  I think I could breed the other colours by cross breading with other flowers?  What sort of other stuff?  I don’t want to be greedy but who’s gonna say no to presents? :D

Thanks for this!  Anything I can do for you?

1 hour ago, hushnecampus said:

I’m open now and I’ll be open tomorrow, so whatever’s best for you!  Just one rose of each primary colour would be ideal, or even just a single one?  I think I could breed the other colours by cross breading with other flowers?  What sort of other stuff?  I don’t want to be greedy but who’s gonna say no to presents? :D

Thanks for this!  Anything I can do for you?

i'll come over tomorrow with some for you.  Had to go make some dinner so was away from game when you replied

I'll be able to bring over a few hopefully, its just spare roses that I was low on so will bring a bunch  of other flowers too

Don't need anything in return

Having discovered yesterday that my bloody wife is unknowingly sitting on the recipes for both the Ironwood Cupboard and Kitchenette, what I'm most after in terms of recipes at the moment are the Ironwood Dresser and Cutting Board. But if you have anything cool I don't know, I'll happily swap.

1 minute ago, Uncle Mike said:

Having discovered yesterday that my bloody wife is unknowingly sitting on the recipes for both the Ironwood Cupboard and Kitchenette, what I'm most after in terms of recipes at the moment are the Ironwood Dresser and Cutting Board. But if you have anything cool I don't know, I'll happily swap.

Have not yet got duplicates of those 2.  I have

pan flute

wooden chair

pear wall

natural square table

wooden table mirror

cherry lamp

outdoor picnic set

plain wooden shop sign

steamer basket set

bamboo floor lamp

11 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

i'll come over tomorrow with some for you.  Had to go make some dinner so was away from game when you replied

I'll be able to bring over a few hopefully, its just spare roses that I was low on so will bring a bunch  of other flowers too

Don't need anything in return

C.J. is here today by the way, if you've saved up some fish for selling/sculpting!

Everyone else is welcome to pop over too by the way - I'll be open pretty much all day!  I don't have anything fancy set up to show off mind you.

Just now, hushnecampus said:

C.J. is here today by the way, if you've saved up some fish for selling/sculpting!

Everyone else is welcome to pop over too by the way - I'll be open pretty much all day!  I don't have anything fancy set up to show off mind you.

I am on a work call atm so will pop over with flowers shortly

33 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

24 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Is recipe trading all about randomly getting duplicates then?  There's no way to generate them?

39 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

pan flute

wooden chair

pear wall

natural square table

wooden table mirror

cherry lamp

outdoor picnic set

plain wooden shop sign

steamer basket set

bamboo floor lamp

I've sent you the stacks - we'd love the sign recipe if you don't mind!

11 minutes ago, hushnecampus said:

i dropped them on the beach in the south east corner, 7 roses and a selection of other flowers

Nice island, like the use of 1 block wide water ways

1 minute ago, StumpyJohn said:

i dropped them on the beach in the south east corner, 7 roses and a selection of other flowers

Nice island, like the use of 1 block wide water ways

Oh wow, thanks dude!  I feel so rude for not noticing you coming!  I was on a work call so I'd muted the game.  Sorry, and thanks again!

Oh and thanks, I'm all about the little streams! :D 

3 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

I've sent you the stacks - we'd love the sign recipe if you don't mind!

sent, was it you that was after signs before? I meant to ask when I got the duplicate but totally forgot!

My recipe duplicate list is now as follows if anyone wants to swap:

pan flute

wooden chair

pear wall

natural square table

wooden table mirror

cherry lamp

outdoor picnic set

steamer basket set

bamboo floor lamp

wooden mosaic wall

17 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

Do you still have the terrarium recipe? I can craft you a cutting board. 

I've still got it, yes - will post it now. Cutting board would be nice! Who are you in AC? EDIT: found you on the sheet, but it doesn't look like we've hung out recently enough for me to mail to you.

I have a plain old utility pole and would LOVE a couple of the ones with ads. 

I have a super colourful teacup ride, a white and blue striped lighthouse, a ‘normal’ godzilla, black drink and snack machines. A white pool. Blue phone box.

I also really want the other colour drink machines.

2 minutes ago, sir stiff_one said:

I have a plain old utility pole and would LOVE a couple of the ones with ads. 

I have a super colourful teacup ride, a white and blue striped lighthouse, a ‘normal’ godzilla, black drink and snack machines. A white pool. Blue phone box.

I also really want the other colour drink machines.

I have the with ads pole and can swap for a plain one

I have the green drinks and white snack machines and can swap those too for black versions

I would also REALLY like a blue phone box, can swap for the yellow one

3 minutes ago, sir stiff_one said:

Ok let’s do that, I’ll order them now. The blue is obviously quite tardis looking.

I also have the red ride on springy ride and plain white/cream outdoor seating. In case you’re interested.

Awesome, I have the pink horse ride on and a blue & yellow seat, would love to do a swaps on both of those too