Jump to content

AC:NH Trading Post


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Jamie John said:

Does anyone have one of these they could please send me, or potentially make me a couple of?

 

coconut-juice.2f53b4b.png

 

Let me know what you want in return :hat:

 

One of these, too, if possible:

 

infused-water-dispenser.46aa977.png

 

Oooo same.. and also anyone got one of the coconut lights they could send?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stejay said:

Open up and I can bring a couple of the coconut drinks over.

 

Nice one! Can open in a jiffy. Will post a dodo.

 

1 hour ago, NexivRed said:

I can make the bottom thing. Needs 2 of each fruit including coconuts, and although I have every tree, they’re all empty atm.

 

I've got two of each. Are you able to swing by as well? If not I can visit yours later? :) 

 

edit: dodo is 8365T

Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone is interested, I have;

Right quetzal wing,

Mammoth torso,

Stego skull (x2),

Spino tail,

& Megacero tail

 

Edit: Another day, another four I don't need; 

Right Ptera wing

Dimetrodon skull

Brachio skull

Australopith

 

I'm not really fussed about a trade, as long as it goes to Blathers and not Nook's. :lol:

image.png.a970fe9cb39067559e83f1c89a0e3acc.png

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm after the final springy ride-on, the brown one and also the final construction sign "ongoing work - little bro"

image.png.bbceb431ce1138de7dd1c617a846da74.png image.png.1d404ecebd38d786759841660cb150b1.png

 

Happy to do straight swaps for my versions

image.png.1c8bff1fb9da1c9f47af5250f6fd8dba.png image.png.08324c1a7dda83115b37b352bbb37a29.png

 

Or swap with other nook miles items of similar value, I have these versions

 

image.png.afcd1f0382d9f06437af413746e643f2.pngimage.png.93d361b8396f7eec5c981595ddd44c38.pngimage.png.af92d77775cb6bc28d4b94a8850d21ad.pngimage.png.d2ed4188c0e453eef81b292771877771.png

image.png.291a7b4ba1e863ea4dc22cff232cfea5.pngimage.png.66749135e05ff3d1b0da85d1f0e89220.pngimage.png.7a9296a76fccdf3830d3bce021d4d012.pngimage.png.1b989797fc18638bfa45f543a8b2037c.png

 

Happy to also send bells or nook island ticket

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Jamie John said:

Does anyone have one of these they could please send me, or potentially make me a couple of?

 

coconut-juice.2f53b4b.png

 

Let me know what you want in return :hat:

 

This is Coconut Juice isn't it. I've made four be today, which town are you and I'll post them. I only want fruit in return, I already have apples, pears, oranges and coconuts so want anything that isn't them. 

 

@Weavus I can send you a couple of them as well, let me know which name and town to send them to. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ryodi said:

 

This is Coconut Juice isn't it. I've made four be today, which town are you and I'll post them. I only want fruit in return, I already have apples, pears, oranges and coconuts so want anything that isn't them. 

 

@Weavus I can send you a couple of them as well, let me know which name and town to send them to. 

 

Cheers! It's Jamie John from Dewey Dell. I'll send you some peaches and cherries.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

I'm after the final springy ride-on, the brown one and also the final construction sign "ongoing work - little bro"

image.png.bbceb431ce1138de7dd1c617a846da74.png image.png.1d404ecebd38d786759841660cb150b1.png

 

Happy to do straight swaps for my versions

image.png.1c8bff1fb9da1c9f47af5250f6fd8dba.png image.png.08324c1a7dda83115b37b352bbb37a29.png

 

Or swap with other nook miles items of similar value, I have these versions

 

image.png.afcd1f0382d9f06437af413746e643f2.pngimage.png.93d361b8396f7eec5c981595ddd44c38.pngimage.png.af92d77775cb6bc28d4b94a8850d21ad.pngimage.png.d2ed4188c0e453eef81b292771877771.png

image.png.291a7b4ba1e863ea4dc22cff232cfea5.pngimage.png.66749135e05ff3d1b0da85d1f0e89220.pngimage.png.7a9296a76fccdf3830d3bce021d4d012.pngimage.png.1b989797fc18638bfa45f543a8b2037c.png

 

Happy to also send bells or nook island ticket

 

 

 

I have the construction sign you want, happy for straight swap. Also, do you want a swap of a red drink machine for a green one and a black/grey snack machine for a white one?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Weavus said:

 

I have the construction sign you want, happy for straight swap. Also, do you want a swap of a red drink machine for a green one and a black/grey snack machine for a white one?

Thanks.  Yes to the construction sign and drink machine swaps.  I have a black snack machine already but if you have the silver one then I'll swap that for my white one

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StumpyJohn said:

Thanks.  Yes to the construction sign and drink machine swaps.  I have a black snack machine already but if you have the silver one then I'll swap that for my white one

 

I'll pop the sign and drink machine in the post.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

I'm after the final springy ride-on, the brown one and also the final construction sign "ongoing work - little bro"

 

I can get this for you if you want?

 

  

13 minutes ago, Weavus said:

Anyone able to craft any of the following if I supply materials (or bells, or swapsies):

 

Bamboo speakers

 

I can make this too. How many do you need?

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ilpostino said:

Bamboo speakers

 

I can make this too. How many do you need?

 

I need 6, but appreciate that sending that many is a pain in the arse. Could I pop over and pick them up if I bring mats? If not I could open my gates...

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m looking for a number of items currently. I can give bells or catalogue time or Nook mike items or try and swap for cools stuff. 
Just mail stuff and I can easier keep track of who to reimburse. 
 

Grey/brown Viking helmet

White Kitsune (fox) mask x2

White lab coat/doctor’s coat

Top hat (purple if poss)

One flamingo

Flower arrangement items

Carpenters kit/tool kit (bonus if it looks like a carpenter’s)

Table placemats

White bunny ears

Is a purple lily possible?

 

 

Many, many thanks if you send anything. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Weavus said:

 

I need 6, but appreciate that sending that many is a pain in the arse. Could I pop over and pick them up if I bring mats? If not I could open my gates...

 

 

Yeah sure, I'll PM you a dodo code.

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, ilpostino said:

 

Pink horsie would be fine! My daughter will love it. :D

 

EDIT: It's ordered, will post it on tomorrow.

Brilliant, have posted it off.  I'm a something, something year old man and I love the pink horsey too :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Brilliant, have posted it off.  I'm a something, something year old man and I love the pink horsey too :lol:

 

I got permission to send the brown horse we have, and I'll keep the one coming in the mail lol.

 

It'll be sent once I've closed the gates.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.