AC:NH Trading Post

Just now, Alan Stock said:

Finally got round to seeing what fossils I still need, only 4 to go!

Triceratops Torso

Deinocius Tail

Brachiosaurus Torso

Brachiosaurus Tail Tip

Happy to trade or pay, got tons of dupes myself.

Sure I have some, will check when I get back to my island and post...

12 minutes ago, Weavus said:

Has anyone got any antique or rattan furniture they could let me come and pickup and drop so I can order it? Especially after the black varieties but happy to catalog any of it. Also wouldn't mind cataloging someones man cave while I'm at it. 

Also after a straight bit of box sofa in white.

I have the bureau, console, vanity and clock in black (very dark at least), can open up for you in the next hour.

edit: antique stuff, that is

1 minute ago, Laminated Tramp said:

I have the bureau, console, vanity and clock in black (very dark at least), can open up for you in the next hour.

Oooo great thanks! 

36 minutes ago, Alan Stock said:

Finally got round to seeing what fossils I still need, only 2 to go!

Igunadon Tail Tip

Brachiosaurus Tail Tip

Happy to trade or pay, got tons of dupes myself.

Thanks for the donations, I have updated the list, only 2 to go!

@ryodi - cherries posted. Was it you who sent me the NH Switch, by the way? Most excellent of you, if so :D

@moosegrinder - thanks for the ant farm ^_^

@MagicalDrop - sorry that I haven't been able to get to yours today to pick up those books. I'll do my best over the weekend but please don't feel you need to hang onto them if you want to use them yourself.

6 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

@ryodi - cherries posted. Was it you who sent me the NH Switch, by the way? Most excellent of you, if so :D

Thanks. It was as I said @CovisGod very kindly gifted me one when I started playing ACNH so I thought I'd pay his generosity forward. 

43 minutes ago, Yiggy said:

Hang on, so if I visit somebody's island and pick up and drop an item of furniture will it then appear on my orderaable list at Nooks? I had no idea. 

Yup it's called cataloging. I have some stuff laid out on my island for people to do this.  

Right so does anyone have any of the following they could order for me (or send and I'll return it and order myself) I can send bells in advance or items from my catalog in return if you let me know what you are looking for:

Antique chair (black)

Antique mini table (black)

Antique phone (black)

Antique table (black)

Antique wardrobe (black)

32 minutes ago, Weavus said:

Right so does anyone have any of the following they could order for me (or send and I'll return it and order myself) I can send bells in advance or items from my catalog in return if you let me know what you are looking for:

Antique chair (black)

Antique phone (black)

Antique table (black)

Antique wardrobe (black)

Maybe...

EW89M-yUMAAhBlq?format=jpg&name=large

34 minutes ago, Danster said:

You can come over if you want, I've got a bunch of rattan and the small antique table too

On my way with a few bits of random furniture

1 minute ago, Lyrical Donut said:

@MagicalDrop Thanks for the jester hat, but I was after the red arcade seat. I've just sent a fruit basket and a garden bench in return.

If anyone is after a Jester hat, let me know :)

What a fool... That jester outfit suits me well. Arcade seat will be on its way in a minute. Thank you for the extras! 

12 hours ago, Weavus said:

Antique chair (black)

Antique phone (black)

Antique table (black)

Antique wardrobe (black)

I've sent you a friend request. I can send you an Antique Phone if you haven't sourced one yet.

13 hours ago, Weavus said:

Antique chair (black)

Antique phone (black)

Antique table (black)

Antique wardrobe (black)

I have sent chair 

I assume table is different from college console table?

14 hours ago, Weavus said:

Antique chair (black)

Antique phone (black)

Antique table (black)

Antique wardrobe (black)

I assume you already have the Antique clock?