IGNORED

AC:NH Trading Post

Jamie John

Just now, NexivRed said:

I can bring silver for drop and pick up, but I can’t share any of my gold ones because they’re covered in custom designs and you can’t drop those :( 

Can you order me a couple of gold ones please. I can send any two of light grey/black/copper in return...

14 minutes ago, Weavus said:

Can you order me a couple of gold ones please. I can send any two of light grey/black/copper in return...

Ooh, copper might be good. Which one is it on Stiff’s post?

Edit: must be bottom left. Can I have a black one and a copper please?

I think somebody on here wanted the shop sign recipe? One of my villagers is crafting it now if you want to pop over. I also have the recipe card if it was somebody already on my list and it's possible to post them?

Did you still need the black simple panel @sir stiff_one or did you catalogue it? I've no idea who got what in that exchange, but I now have four varieties of panel. :D

Two Fishing-boat flags sent your way! There's a 2 item limit so I'll send that menu board tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Weavus said:

Can you order me two and I'll order two silver for you. Ta

Have sent the 2 copper ones to you

2 hours ago, Stejay said:

Ok, I'll send it tomorrow, or maybe pop along later if you're open.  If you happen to get a green one in the meantime I'd appreciate one in return.

Ah, already got those lights myself.  No good for my football pitch though.  A TV camera on the other hand would be good.  Anyone?

Green bin sent

4 hours ago, Tetmon said:

The recipe received from Celeste has just inspired a project.

I need TV cameras and floodlights.

Please send to me or pay a visit to see the work in progress. Of course, you will be paid in cash money (bells).

I don't actually know how much these items are.

Thanks in advance.

Oh, and a synthesiser.

Have sent 2 of the lights

1 hour ago, NexivRed said:

I only have gold and silver!! I need to catalogue the others!! 

Any way of setting up a mass cataloguing for the panels? :D Who has the most? If we post them any they’re missing, then we can all collect them at once!

Have sent you a copper, had not spotted that someone else replied later so I guess you might end up with 2

33 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I think somebody on here wanted the shop sign recipe? One of my villagers is crafting it now if you want to pop over. I also have the recipe card if it was somebody already on my list and it's possible to post them?

it was @Lyrical Donut that wanted it

53 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

Did you still need the black simple panel @sir stiff_one or did you catalogue it? I've no idea who got what in that exchange, but I now have four varieties of panel. :D

Two Fishing-boat flags sent your way! There's a 2 item limit so I'll send that menu board tomorrow.

Thanks man! Yeah send me the simple panel with black frame as well tmoro!

2 hours ago, sir stiff_one said:

I only have brown and would love others. 

Can you order me a couple of brown ones please. Let me know if you want light grey, black, copper or silver in return or something else...

@StumpyJohn Was you it you wanting to trade white lamps for black ones, or someone else? I have five white lamps in my storage now if anyone would like to swap 'em. :)

@Lyrical Donut lol, it looks like we did pick up the wrong Simple Panel and I got the gold one. No worries though, it's easy to get more. I've ordered the white drink and snack machines for you. We can swap tomorrow or whenever you're free, no rush. :)

15 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

@StumpyJohn Was you it you wanting to trade white lamps for black ones, or someone else? I have five white lamps in my storage now if anyone would like to swap 'em. :)

@Lyrical Donut lol, it looks like we did pick up the wrong Simple Panel and I got the gold one. No worries though, it's easy to get more. I've ordered the white drink and snack machines for you. We can swap tomorrow or whenever you're free, no rush. :)

No, I had white ones (garden lanterns) and wanted the other two colours, black and bronze.  I have them now so can send you one of each from my catalogue if you want

Or are you talking about street lights?  I have white there too!

44 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Or are you talking about street lights?  I have white there too!

Yeah, I'm talking street lamps from the Nook Points machine. Somebody here wanted a black for white swap...lemme check the thread. Aha, it was @MagicalDrop :)

I'd quite like some of these paper lanterns. I have this one and would love to catalogue some others.

image.png.e8669a8727a968b9428fb860ceda9f9a.png

I just checked the database and there's fifteen versions of this lamp.

The amount of items available in this game is truly mind-boggling.

11 minutes ago, sir stiff_one said:

Oh yeah I’ve seen an outdoor shop light that is round and has a bird logo in it. Anyone know what that is or have it?

It's a special order. I can send you one if you like...