IGNORED

AC:NH Trading Post

Jamie John

He does seem rather decent with items in general. You just have to look past his horrific exterior...

I'll be so annoyed if he decides to randomly stop when a load of people show up. Rory gave up making shop signs earlier. I didn't actually know there could be more than one villager crafting per day.

Ducks sake. My net has really played up today. Sorry for leaving quietly to those I’ve done it to. 

@Spleen your island is really nice. Really like the entrance area. It’s smile inducing :) Tank was crafting btw, but I got booted before I could see what. 

1 hour ago, Number 28 said:

I'd quite like some of these paper lanterns. I have this one and would love to catalogue some others.

image.png.e8669a8727a968b9428fb860ceda9f9a.png

I just checked the database and there's fifteen versions of this lamp.

The amount of items available in this game is truly mind-boggling.

I've got the same one as you but also the dark wood version so have sent you one

1 hour ago, Number 28 said:

Yeah, I'm talking street lamps from the Nook Points machine. Somebody here wanted a black for white swap...lemme check the thread. Aha, it was @MagicalDrop :)

I'd quite like some of these paper lanterns. I have this one and would love to catalogue some others.

image.png.e8669a8727a968b9428fb860ceda9f9a.png

I just checked the database and there's fifteen versions of this lamp.

The amount of items available in this game is truly mind-boggling.

Well, I have natural wood. There are only 3 types of lantern I think (would like the dark and orange wood) but they can be customised several ways.

Just now, sir stiff_one said:

Well, I have natural wood. There are only 3 types of lantern I think (would like the dark and orange wood) but they can be customised several ways.

Yeah, there's three types of wood, and each comes in four seasons designs, plus plain versions. Cheers :)

5 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

I've got the same one as you but also the dark wood version so have sent you one

Thanks! :)

5 minutes ago, sir stiff_one said:

I have dark and orange, I'll send them your way.

Have them in storage, too. So feel free to pop over to catalog the dark one when you can @Number 28.

On 03/05/2020 at 17:26, MagicalDrop said:

@andyw @Number 28 @Alan Stock

Just waiting to receive a stock of black lampposts from my daughter then we can arrange the trades. As you know there are daily limits so it might be a couple of days before we complete. I'll sort each of you out in turn :)

I'm just about to post out the black streetlamps you guys wanted. I've received the white one from @Alan Stock so if you other guys can send that would be great.

@andyw I've sent you a friend's request, I have 2 for you. 

@Number 28 yours is posted. 

9 minutes ago, Number 28 said:

I'll pop over tomorrow if that's ok? :) Was it you who asked for the drink/snack machine exchange? I need to write down who wants what...

That was me. I have yours ordered. I'll post em tomorrow.

7 minutes ago, Weavus said:

That was me. I have yours ordered. I'll post em tomorrow.

Aha, same. Written it down now. :)

15 minutes ago, MagicalDrop said:

I'm just about to post out the black streetlamps you guys wanted. I've received the white one from @Alan Stock so if you other guys can send that would be great.

@andyw I've sent you a friend's request, I have 2 for you. 

@Number 28 yours is posted. 

Replied with white lamp post :) 

56 minutes ago, ilpostino said:

@Alan Stock, @andyw can I pop by today or tomorrow to collect the items? Have a think if there's anything you'd like, I'll see what I have and get them sorted for you.

Hi, I sent a friend request today, once we're friends I'll order and get your basketball sent to you tomorrow

@ilpostino Thanks. Tomorrow will work for sure. I’ll accept and open up to friends. Not sure I have a coherent enough plan to really want anything at the moment. I’ll have a think.

Edit: Oops. It was @MagicalDrop who sent the friends request. Only two concurrent trades and I’m already getting confused.

8 hours ago, Number 28 said:

I'm using a notepad now. :lol:

Anyone need acoustic guitars?

4ED01464-1CFD-45C4-945F-F45CEFB89187.jpeg.adab0ec451e29fc8e4be276eb1f4925a.jpeg

I’d love the pink one please! I don’t think I have anything very desirable but let me know what you’re after!

8 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

Got some dupe recipes if people are interested.

Windflowers wreath

Golden Gears

Classic Library Wall

Yes please. Have 15 or so to pick from in return. Gates open at Licky End if you want to have a browse, take whatever you need.

1 minute ago, Uncle Mike said:

@Weavus - I'm not on now (working, stupid job) but I can pop over later?

Absolutely, if the gates are not open ping me and I'll open up. If there is anything you are looking to catalog let me know.

5 minutes ago, sir stiff_one said:

I connected up with Pocket Camp and ordered myself the light thing I was asking about - had no idea that was one of the items.

Was trying to send you one yesterday but still couldn't, think one of us needs a visit.