Jump to content
rllmuk
Jamie John

AC:NH Trading Post

Recommended Posts

AAAAAHHHH!!! If you could get me the Piano that would be amazing please! I can send you Arcade Machine or Pinball?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

AAAAAHHHH!!! If you could get me the Piano that would be amazing please! I can send you Arcade Machine or Pinball?

The piano is almost 300k bells :D could I get both? :Angel:

 

what are your details to check if we are connected.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a pants press going, good for bedrooms/laundry/offices. Also still selling pink n orange roses.

 

Looking for TVs, phones and a black top hat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CovisGod said:

AAAAAHHHH!!! If you could get me the Piano that would be amazing please! I can send you Arcade Machine or Pinball?

 

I would love the arcade machine and pinball.

 

Name your price. Or let me know what themed stuff you are after. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, skittles said:

The piano is almost 300k bells :D could I get both? :Angel:

 

what are your details to check if we are connected.

@CovisGod if you can do both I'll get the piano and neon sign for you :) skittlesYo from hyruke

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, skittles said:

The piano is almost 300k bells :D could I get both? :Angel:

 

what are your details to check if we are connected.


I can pay you the bells on top no problem :) I’m Tommy from Demalicé 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RYAN WHITELAW said:

 

I would love the arcade machine and pinball.

 

Name your price. Or let me know what themed stuff you are after. :)


Sure, Arcade Machine is 70k and Pinball is about 5k I think so just cost price, what’s your name and town name?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CovisGod said:


Sure, Arcade Machine is 70k and Pinball is about 5k I think so just cost price, what’s your name and town name?

SkittlesYO from Hyrule. Happy you can top up the bells because my gf would kill me if I rinsed her stash. I'll order it now for tomorrow.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, skittles said:

SkittlesYO from Hyrule. Happy you can top up the bells because my gf would kill me if I rinsed her stash. I'll order it now for tomorrow.


I’ll pay 300k for the Piano and the two other bits are gifts from me :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CovisGod said:


I’ll pay 300k for the Piano and the two other bits are gifts from me :)

You are the man

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forum name: Jamie John

Friend code: 2649-7243-6308

Switch username: Jamie

AC Name: Jamie

AC Island: Dewey Dell

 

Has anyone got any kitchen cupboards and/or counters? I've got lots of kitchenware but nothing to put it on.

 

Also, a tall bookcase would be nice.

 

I'm happy to pay bells and a half. Cheers ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, CovisGod said:


Sure, Arcade Machine is 70k and Pinball is about 5k I think so just cost price, what’s your name and town name?

 

Ry 

Scotland 2

 

Will be about tomorrow, feel free to give me a shout. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jamie John said:

Forum name: Jamie John

Friend code: 2649-7243-6308

Switch username: Jamie

AC Name: Jamie

AC Island: Dewey Dell

 

Has anyone got any kitchen cupboards and/or counters? I've got lots of kitchenware but nothing to put it on.

 

Also, a tall bookcase would be nice.

 

I'm happy to pay bells and a half. Cheers ^_^


Im after all those things too. Currently just using small tables in my kitchen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Laminated Tramp said:

Does anybody get black street lights and want to swap for green by any chance?

 

Also @Michael J Glocks, still haven’t managed to catch you online. I’ll be on and off throughout the day.

 

How do you get different colour ones? I can't seem to customise them. Or do they sell different colours for Miles redemption each day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Alan Stock said:

 

How do you get different colour ones? I can't seem to customise them. Or do they sell different colours for Miles redemption each day?


I think the colours are locked to your island, I’ve only ever had green.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone have the public bench? (The seater plastic one, any colour?

 

I need around 50 of them. :)

 

also need some kind of rope fencing. Around 50 as well

 

 

I'm building a stadium. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The plastic bench seats are something you buy with Miles once you've progressed a bit more, Ryan. They cost something like 1k or 2k miles so you would need to figure out trades based on that. Problem is I think you can only order 1>5 at a time (or maybe just 1). So it might take a while even with trading with other players!

 

I can craft rope fencing and I'm sure a lot of us can, need to check the materials requirement for it. So that won't be hard for you to get hold of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Alan Stock said:

The plastic bench seats are something you buy with Miles once you've progressed a bit more, Ryan. They cost something like 1k or 2k miles so you would need to figure out trades based on that. Problem is I think you can only order 1>5 at a time (or maybe just 1).

You can order up to 5 of the same item per day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I visited someone today who has an awesome kitchen. My daughter has just opened up her first expansion so wants kitchen stuff. 

 

Any offers of trades for bells welcome - also a photo of your kitchen would be great to help inspire. 

 

Sorry to be vague but please could the fab kitchen owner step forward and help? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've decided I want to make the full Ironwood set, after getting a few recipes.

 

I have the recipe for an ironwood kitchenette, but it needs both a cutting board and a smaller ironwood item to make it.

 

Anyone swimming in spare ironwood recipes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Uncle Mike said:

I've decided I want to make the full Ironwood set, after getting a few recipes.

 

I have the recipe for an ironwood kitchenette, but it needs both a cutting board and a smaller ironwood item to make it.

 

Anyone swimming in spare ironwood recipes?

 

Not swimming in spares but I can make all of the items you've listed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh @MagicalDrop can you send me a cutting board? For making this kitchenette?

I'll send whatever you need (if I have it)

 

Thanks in advance!

 

I have an ironwood sideboard (?) Recipe dupe for whomever wants it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Tetmon said:

Ooh @MagicalDrop can you send me a cutting board? For making this kitchenette?

I'll send whatever you need (if I have it)

 

Thanks in advance!

 

I have an ironwood sideboard (?) Recipe dupe for whomever wants it.


Yes please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First past the post.

It's an ironwood dresser, not sideboard.

 

Anyway, sent!

^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know Rob Rule's also desperate for the cutting board as he's locked off from 4 recipes without it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, MagicalDrop said:

I visited someone today who has an awesome kitchen. My daughter has just opened up her first expansion so wants kitchen stuff. 

 

Any offers of trades for bells welcome - also a photo of your kitchen would be great to help inspire. 

 

Sorry to be vague but please could the fab kitchen owner step forward and help? 

I bought a nice little coffee grinder and sugar lump/cream tray thingy. They would look nice in a kitchen. You can have them if you like? I assume I can just buy them from the shop again should I need them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Missed out on that ironwood dresser recipe!!! Damn :)

 

For the record, if anyone gets an unwanted/dupe one please let me know

 

 

At present, really would like red roses/seeds and yellow mums please. Edit: and red lilies too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.