AC:NH Trading Post

Jamie John

I'm after the Throwback Race Car Bed in colours other than green please. I'm trying to create a nice street scene, but need traffic :) The trouble is, everyone here seems to have everything so I'm not sure what I can offer as a swap other than bells?? Let me know! 

Here's what I'm working on:

Animal Crossing Street.jpeg

25 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I'm after the Throwback Race Car Bed in colours other than green please. I'm trying to create a nice street scene, but need traffic :) The trouble is, everyone here seems to have everything so I'm not sure what I can offer as a swap other than bells?? Let me know! 

Sent you a red, and blue. Could you send me a green in return? (Stevo from Buxtonia).

8 minutes ago, SteveH said:

I could have sworn you were on my friends list! That's awesome though....how can I repay you??

No worries. Will send that now. Could you send me a red one please once you get your hands on the one from Ste please?

EDIT: Or Tetmon's one!

2 minutes ago, Tetmon said:

Ah ok, I have that. Actually, I think I may have bought it at your place.

Are you collecting throwback stuff?

I have the following throwback bits:

Container (yellow)

Dino Screen

Gothic Mirror  (red)

Hat Table

Mitt Chair (camel and red)

Skull Radio (red and gray)

Wall Clock (green and purple)

Wrestling Figure (blue)

2 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Ah bugger...forgot we have to meet first before we can send stuff. Will sort you out later :)

I wondered why you weren't coming up! I'll send this one to Tetmon and order you another one and we can do a switcheroo later as you say.

On 25/06/2020 at 21:42, StumpyJohn said:

@Stejay Have re-opened after star gazing on @Daley island.  Ducks by house, if you cant make it over i'll post 2 later on and the third in the morning

Sorry, work and tiredness kept me busy and I didn't get to play at all on Thursday, first time I've missed a day yet. I did perhaps naughtily time travel back a day yesterday so that I didn't actually miss an in game day though.

Much appreciated it anyway, thank you.  I'm sure you've noticed I've been sending you stuff from your wishlist, and I'll continue to do so if I see anything else.

13 hours ago, Keyboard Koala said:

Looking for a lunar rover and/or moon and/or race-car bed if someone's got one to spare or for sale.

I can make you a moon if you like.  It needs 15 normal and 1 large star fragment

38 minutes ago, Stejay said:

Sorry, work and tiredness kept me busy and I didn't get to play at all on Thursday, first time I've missed a day yet. I did perhaps naughtily time travel back a day yesterday so that I didn't actually miss an in game day though.

Much appreciated it anyway, thank you.  I'm sure you've noticed I've been sending you stuff from your wishlist, and I'll continue to do so if I see anything else.

No worries, always happy to send stuff.  Yeah, thanks for sending items, there are a few more things I should add into that list so i'll update it later today.  Have added in the white, pink, yellow blue and black throwback race car beds so far

https://villagerdb.com/user/stumpyjohn/list/swap-wants

2 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

No worries, always happy to send stuff.  Yeah, thanks for sending items, there are a few more things I should add into that list so i'll update it later today.  Have added in the white, pink, yellow blue and black throwback race car beds so far

Update your list again.  Yellow race car bed sent!

19 hours ago, SteveH said:

Yellow has been sent!

4 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

I can make you a moon if you like.  It needs 15 normal and 1 large star fragment

A few fragments short at the moment, but I'll keep your offer in mind. Thanks.

@Daley I haven't forgotten I need to swap race car beds with you by the way :) and @Broker could I get the pink and black one please? I can send cask or swap you something? Cheers

I've also now realised I vastly over-estimated how many cars I could fit into that room. So I'm going to make an outdoor car dealers instead.

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

@Daley I haven't forgotten I need to swap race car beds with you by the way :) and @Broker could I get the pink and black one please? I can send cask or swap you something? Cheers

I've also now realised I vastly over-estimated how many cars I could fit into that room. So I'm going to make an outdoor car dealers instead.

You around now? Can open or come to you?