AC:NH Trading Post

Jamie John

20 hours ago, SteveH said:

@Daley I haven't forgotten I need to swap race car beds with you by the way :) and @Broker could I get the pink and black one please? I can send cask or swap you something? Cheers

I've also now realised I vastly over-estimated how many cars I could fit into that room. So I'm going to make an outdoor car dealers instead.

Sorry only saw this just now, I’ve accepted your friend request, will be home about 6 so we can visit any time after that. 

17 hours ago, Broker said:

Sorry only saw this just now, I’ve accepted your friend request, will be home about 6 so we can visit any time after that. 

Apologies but I got caught up with something with my daughter yesterday evening. 

On 27/06/2020 at 18:04, SteveH said:

@Daley I haven't forgotten I need to swap race car beds with you by the way :) and @Broker could I get the pink and black one please? I can send cask or swap you something? Cheers

I've also now realised I vastly over-estimated how many cars I could fit into that room. So I'm going to make an outdoor car dealers instead.

Hi Steve, gates are open now if you are about?

30 minutes ago, Daley said:

Hi Steve, gates are open now if you are about?

Nice, I'll do a flying visit right now :) 

edit: Cheers for that. But I have to ask, why were you leaving holes everywhere?? :) 

Oh and thanks for the recipes. There were a couple I didn't have! 

16 minutes ago, Stejay said:

How many do you need? I have some in storage.

Are you sure? Because if you can only catch them while fishing, it would take you an age to replace them! I need 3 to make a tyre stack for my forecourt :) Cheers!

19 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Are you sure? Because if you can only catch them while fishing, it would take you an age to replace them! I need 3 to make a tyre stack for my forecourt :) Cheers!

As we’re limited to two letters per day, I’ve just crafted and sent you the full stack instead.

Pics when you’re done please!

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

I have the retro gas pump in red/yellow/white/black if any those be of use to that project. Also cones in red/blue/reflective and caution striped varieties and the OK Motors sign from the AC Pocket Camp promo items, if you don't got them unlocked yourself?

45 minutes ago, ilpostino said:

Does anyone have the big bookcase recipe for trade? I was meant to pop in to an island to get some made and I forgot.

I also have the relevant parts to make a few, also. Let me know! :)

Wooden bookshelf? I can make it but I don't have a spare recipe. 

Does anyone have a spare termite mound from the weekend's Bug Off? I've got spares of most of the other items but woukd like to gift one to my daughter, who was at work all day and missed it. 

On 30/06/2020 at 20:31, ilpostino said:

Does anyone have the big bookcase recipe for trade? I was meant to pop in to an island to get some made and I forgot.

I also have the relevant parts to make a few, also. Let me know! :)

I've got the Wooden Bookshelf recipe in my pockets right now. I can open, if you'd like to pop over and grab it?

6 hours ago, Meatball said:

I have the retro gas pump in red/yellow/white/black if any those be of use to that project. Also cones in red/blue/reflective and caution striped varieties and the OK Motors sign from the AC Pocket Camp promo items, if you don't got them unlocked yourself?

I have red and yellow, but white and black would be awesome. I just need some signage really, as at the moment it doesn't look anything like complete. Trying to work on doing some road with white lines on it for parking purposes. 
2111192221_AnimalCrossingGarage.thumb.jpeg.89c08560405d95d6144e22099d30cdcd.jpeg

6 hours ago, SteveH said:

I have red and yellow, but white and black would be awesome. I just need some signage really, as at the moment it doesn't look anything like complete. Trying to work on doing some road with white lines on it for parking purposes. 
2111192221_AnimalCrossingGarage.thumb.jpeg.89c08560405d95d6144e22099d30cdcd.jpeg

Have we visited, can I post to you?
Otherwise I’m in work now, should be home just before 1’ish. Though if it’s dry and looking like staying that way I might go out for a pedal on my bike for a hour, then could get on and open for delivery or collections after that. 

Just now, Meatball said:

Have we visited, can I post to you?
Otherwise I’m in work now, should be home just before 1’ish. Though if it’s dry and looking like staying that way I might go out for a pedal on my bike for a hour, then could get on and open for delivery or collections after that. 

No we haven't visited yet mate. I'm home all day so don't rush anything on my account :)