2 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

I can give you a Bonsai Shelf Card.  I've had duplicates of quite a few of the other ones you want previously so will try and remember to look out for them again

Think the only one in your list I need is the Chic mum crown

We are friends but dont think we have ever visited.  I'll be around later tonight plus tomorrow

2 hours ago, Daley said:

No worries. I just couldn’t remember who it was and assumed it was Broker. Plus I have another one with cash so all good.

I have a spare DIY Workbench recipe in my little collection. Doors open now if you are about?

Thank you both, will catch you tomorrow. @StumpyJohn Chic mum crown set aside for you

1 hour ago, Broker said:

Missed this sorry. I’m online all evening if you’re about.

Indy from Paradise right? I sent two of them this morning, might need to double check your post box? 

Hi gates are open now if you are still about?

11 hours ago, rickyblaze said:

Thank you both, will catch you tomorrow. @StumpyJohn Chic mum crown set aside for you

Thanks,

I've opened gates so that you can visit and pick up the Bonsai Shelf Recipe.  I'll be off working but will check it from time to time just incase.

Your card is wrapped up pink and dropped outside the front of my house

22 hours ago, rickyblaze said:

23 hours ago, Broker said:

Missed this sorry. I’m online all evening if you’re about.

Indy from Paradise right? I sent two of them this morning, might need to double check your post box? 

Opened my gates now for these if you are about?

On 07/07/2020 at 20:04, StumpyJohn said:

I can send you one later this evening when I am back on.  There are 6

Hey John, sorry, completely forgot to say thanks for this, very kind of you. My collection is complete! Sorry very rude of me. Let me know if you would like anything in return.

2 hours ago, Daley said:

Opened my gates now for these if you are about?

Sorry I keep missing these, had some medical stuff in the last few days so I’ve only been on really late. 

@Peb Kacharach I think my teacup ride is pastel - will check later. Swap for your pink and blue seating? 

If it’s not pastel Is there anything else you’re after you could swap for it? I’ve been after it for ages!

@Laine was it you who was after cute stuff? I've got the cute music player (yellow) Cute bed (yellow) and cute floor lamp (yellow and blue versions) if any of them are any good to you?

5 hours ago, Meatball said:

I would please like a Upright Locker in green.

Can pay the bells or swap for my white one, or anything else I have that's needed.

Are you collecting them? I have it in red if you'd like it.

52 minutes ago, rickyblaze said:

I have one for you, let me know when you're on

Ta! I’m in work now til late, should be back home at about midnight and probably pop on for try catch a few more bugs for Flick if you’ll still be up and around then? Or I’m on same shift again tomorrow so should be on for a bit in the morning and early afternoon before work. 
Or I’m off over weekend so any time then pretty much. 
Alternatively if you’ve visited with @Mr Do 71 he’s my butler, so you can post it to him and I’ll have him forward it on to me and I can sort you the bells or some other item you might need in return at a suitable time. 

Just now, Meatball said:

Ta! I’m in work now til late, should be back home at about midnight and probably pop on for try catch a few more bugs for Flick if you’ll still be up and around then? Or I’m on same shift again tomorrow so should be on for a bit in the morning and early afternoon before work. 
Or I’m off over weekend so any time then pretty much. 
Alternatively if you’ve visited with @Mr Do 71 he’s my butler, so you can post it to him and I’ll have him forward it on to me and I can sort you the bells or some other item you might need in return at a suitable time. 

LOL.

31 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Are you collecting them? I have it in red if you'd like it.

Nah, I’ve just had an idea for a themed area I want to build and would like the greeny one to use for in that. Cheers for the offer though :hat:

3 minutes ago, Mr Do 71 said:

LOL.

:P

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, SteveH said:

@Laine was it you who was after cute stuff? I've got the cute music player (yellow) Cute bed (yellow) and cute floor lamp (yellow and blue versions) if any of them are any good to you?

I was until I decided I actually don’t like it! Thanks for thinking of me though. :)

• Upvote 1

Hey

Got a ‘Moody’ painting for trade. Genuine.  Bought by mistake from Redds second ever visit when he last came and sold me.... a moody painting. FFS.

Would love a trade for anything genuine statue/painting for my museum. 

Please drop me a PM as I’m out and about all day. Will reply ASAP 

My first request!

My GF has been yearning for a cat based costume ever since the game launched. Does a thing even exist? Does anyone have one?

1 hour ago, Capwn said:

My first request!

My GF has been yearning for a cat based costume ever since the game launched. Does a thing even exist? Does anyone have one?

There is a cat clothes set all of which appear for sale in Abels from time to time and are available in a few colours

Cat Cap

Cat Nose

Cat Dress

Don't think I've bought any of them as not my thing but someone here will have and will be able to order them from their catalogue for you (her!)

Edit, there is the Full Body Tights outfit too which looks like a cat suit!

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Capwn said:

My first request!

I've got various bodysuits, supposedly bear, frog etc....none are cat. But I have a cat hat and cat nose, and looking at the various body suits, the bear one matches the hat (brown) but the nose is blue.

ACNH animal outfits.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Once you’ve visited with someone you can just post each other stuff in the mail from the counter at the airport*. You need to visit for the first exchange though, either being a friend or through Dodo code works for that. 

EDIT: *Also after visiting you can then order stuff from your Nook catalog and have it sent directly to them. Think that’s just a couple of items per day limit on that though. 

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Meatball said:

Once you’ve visited with someone you can just post each other stuff in the mail from the counter at the airport. You need to visit for the first exchange though, either being a friend or through Dodo code works for that. 

Going to open for a short while :) 

On 09/07/2020 at 17:14, rickyblaze said:

I have one for you, let me know when you're on

I'm on now doing some fishing for the tourney and should be about most of the day if you're around at all just give us a shout, ta.

On 10/07/2020 at 15:46, Capwn said:

Ideally;

@SteveH Cat body (brown) + mouth

@Broker: Cat hat (brown) + paws

I now have the cat nose in white, blue and brown if that helps? You are welcome to all 3 of course!