Jump to content

AC:NH Trading Post


Jamie John
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, thesnwmn said:

Anyone have a spare Apple Chair recipe?

 

I don't have a recipe of it spare, but should be able to craft you a few (or more if you supply the apples) if you like?

 

I'm still after the green Upright Locker if @rickyblaze or anyone else able to hook me up pretty please.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Meatball said:

I don't have a recipe of it spare, but should be able to craft you a few (or more if you supply the apples) if you like?

 

I'm still after the green Upright Locker if @rickyblaze or anyone else able to hook me up pretty please.

Sent you the locker from my catalogue

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

Sent you the locker from my catalogue

 

Lovely, thanks ^_^

 

Last day of moving rocks today, so I can clear all the mannequins tomorow and try make a start on that project.

 

Would you like a white one in return, the bells or anything else you're after?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Am after a few more Nook Ticket items if anyone has them available:

 

Park Clock in Black:

animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-miles-furniture-items-icon-park-clock-1-black.png.84199afda77dec8f54509554e3d2ad91.png

 

Teacup ride in Colourful:

animal-crossing-new-horizons-guide-nook-miles-furniture-items-icon-teacup-ride-1-colorful.png.5db63319ac9d9485440d299ae42065f4.png

 

I have the following to offer in return, happy to also give bells, nmt, other things in return. Thanks

 

Quote

 

image.png.c604c641f046eb0c8e6a493fa87c2bba.pngimage.png.91e2e348a86a81c4d5a617457e0ef646.png image.png.4a345cee15481580cbfb173b0cf70cdf.pngimage.png.908a524c340fa7ed4232358970dd65e8.pngimage.png.5f8d4b9d71cc1e21bf78f4147af0cbb4.png 

 

image.png.b5690e611d19bfd866174028778e3a79.pngimage.png.31e30fc59a2659f6e9525316f3f455b4.pngimage.png.703c0d48afeea848b9fb45cfaf1fe046.pngimage.png.6837f419bd6413c472a8ae9f421131ac.pngimage.png.7657e539cdb23d10a6d3653ee7b7484f.png

 

image.png.51ed9598a7e61011c6fe98170b2f32ca.pngimage.png.6333d0a5fa83b84cadd580918b5762c8.png

 

image.png.b6eee456558eadf94e8ef083eff4f4bf.png image.png.9f12e88e010c0006094d9b0461381a5a.png

 

image.png.3e2cfbce8b45d7fd9cebb00ccb2dda9a.pngimage.png.79835cb964ff24aceeb90aa2ee22e9f0.pngimage.png.ce21aa2ff9c065b3036bb6c585dc5c05.png

 

image.png.2a68b12317d0014cc2da9479886d1bfb.pngimage.png.e5636367d70078a1f8dab9c01f1aacd3.pngimage.png.8b1aec788301a776ae4fb7f8c30c1084.pngimage.png.9f1eab6d572df2aeb646bd234c6f78fc.png 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Meatball said:

 

Lovely, thanks ^_^

 

Last day of moving rocks today, so I can clear all the mannequins tomorow and try make a start on that project.

 

Would you like a white one in return, the bells or anything else you're after?

Nothing needed really.  I have a wanted list list on villager db if you want to send me something from it: https://villagerdb.com/user/stumpyjohn/list/swap-wants

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, Meatball said:

 

I don't have a recipe of it spare, but should be able to craft you a few (or more if you supply the apples) if you like?

 

I'm still after the green Upright Locker if @rickyblaze or anyone else able to hook me up pretty please.

 

 

Thanks. It was a friend after it (I have the recipe but they won't let me craft them one but will accept a recipe :lol:).

They found one this morning though in the end after a week of searching

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, StumpyJohn said:

Nothing needed really.  I have a wanted list list on villager db if you want to send me something from it: https://villagerdb.com/user/stumpyjohn/list/swap-wants

 

Done. Blue mountain bike on its way to you :hat:

 

59 minutes ago, rickyblaze said:

 

Are you about after 5pm today at all?

 

I should be about yeah. StumpyJohn has sent us one, but I do need a few so I wouldn't say no to another to save me maxing out my day's orders, cheers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has anybody got/can anybody make statues of any kind? Or perhaps a spare pipe organ? (Really annoyed I didn’t do it long enough for one of those).

 

And if anyone gets any statues in Redd’s they don’t want, gimme a head’s up! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, NexivRed said:

Has anybody got/can anybody make statues of any kind? Or perhaps a spare pipe organ? (Really annoyed I didn’t do it long enough for one of those).

 

And if anyone gets any statues in Redd’s they don’t want, gimme a head’s up! 

The following are the closest items I think to a craft-able statue.  I can make any/ all of them if you want

 

raccoon figure, stone tablet, zen style stone, stone lion dog

raccoon-figurine.841bbd3.png.3f523d8d5c9094c149ddc02bff063104.png stone-tablet.ab14920.png.0e4f84e9104a5f0bb4b4f1ee871e54a6.png zen-style-stone.3b9b1d7.png.a177ab2f45d409cfddff513c7238c927.png stone-lion-dog.96209f0.png.032d08362cc9fb920679a511c3f4abdd.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, StumpyJohn said:

The following are the closest items I think to a craft-able statue.  I can make any/ all of them if you want

 

raccoon figure, stone tablet, zen style stone, stone lion dog

raccoon-figurine.841bbd3.png.3f523d8d5c9094c149ddc02bff063104.png stone-tablet.ab14920.png.0e4f84e9104a5f0bb4b4f1ee871e54a6.png zen-style-stone.3b9b1d7.png.a177ab2f45d409cfddff513c7238c927.png stone-lion-dog.96209f0.png.032d08362cc9fb920679a511c3f4abdd.png

 


I can make all but the lion dog. I’d love some of those! Two please. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, NexivRed said:

Thank you!
 

@Broker let me see where I am with these. Trying to build something with no idea what I’m doing...


That’s fair, I’ve got spare warrior, beautiful and tremendous statues off the top of my head, I think all fakes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello,

 

Thinking of making a school classrom type area, does anyone have the following items/recipes:

 

- chalkboard

- whiteboard

- skeleton

- school chair x 4

- school desk x 6

- books - western literature and encyclopedia

 

Let me know what you need anything in return and I'll try my best to accomodate, items, bells, nook mile tickets etc.

 

Cheers,

Indy

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Indy @ S.E. said:

Hello,

 

Thinking of making a school classrom type area, does anyone have the following items/recipes:

 

- chalkboard

- whiteboard

- skeleton

- school chair x 4

- school desk x 6

- books - western literature and encyclopedia

 

Let me know what you need anything in return and I'll try my best to accomodate, items, bells, nook mile tickets etc.

 

Cheers,

Indy

 

I definitely have the bolded (well, not 4 and 6 of the chairs and desks respectively, but you could order them).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

legend! I'll add you up as a friend if not already done.

 

Can i send you something back in return?

 

If you have the simple panel - one of those - but otherwise it's okay. Just happy to help. :)

 

EDIT: I'll open the gates now, and PM you the Dodo Code. You can come and collect the items?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, Indy @ S.E. said:

Hello,

 

Thinking of making a school classrom type area, does anyone have the following items/recipes:

 

- chalkboard

- whiteboard

- skeleton

- school chair x 4

- school desk x 6

- books - western literature and encyclopedia

 

Let me know what you need anything in return and I'll try my best to accomodate, items, bells, nook mile tickets etc.

 

Cheers,

Indy


The books are customisable, you can turn any book into any of the others.

 

21 minutes ago, ilpostino said:

 

If you have the simple panel - one of those - but otherwise it's okay. Just happy to help. :)

 

EDIT: I'll open the gates now, and PM you the Dodo Code. You can come and collect the items?


Which colour of simple panels are you after?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.