rllmuk
Stevie

Mount and Blade II early access.

Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord is out on early access. 

Mount and Blade Warband was truly a great and fun game. I'm curious if there are anyone following this game or has bought it. 

1 hour ago, fragglerock said:

I watched a stream or two and it looks identical to warband... with a slight graphics bump.

I will wait till real release+sale I think.

This is the gist I've been getting too.

Somehow I never got around to playing the first one and having been tempted recently I was holding off to see how the sequel was received. Kind of veering towards just getting Warband for peanuts next time it's on sale somewhere.

This great to watch on twitch. Not my kind of game to play but some great moments on streams.

I've slept around 4 hours in the last 2 days. This sequel's done just bout everything I wanted it to do.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fusty Gusset said:

I've slept around 4 hours in the last 2 days. This sequel's done just bout everything I wanted it to do.

It’s that good? I’m buying....

2 hours ago, Fusty Gusset said:

I'm guessing you'd recommend it over a modded Warband even at this early stage then?

On 07/04/2020 at 15:37, Fusty Gusset said:

How do I unmount my horse, I swear I cant find a key for it (lol)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Herbalizer said:

Hold down F? 

Yes that worked thanks, but you have to look down in order to get the option to do so. Entered my first battle but had some pretty big glitches so I'm off to read the FAQ.

edit: it was a driver issues so thats fixed.

Had my first battle. Me and my posse were on horses and we faced some brigands on foot, they didn't stand a chance poor sods.  Then there were some more bandits that needed killing but this time I unmounted my horse and it was a lot more difficult. Luckily I was the only one stupid enough to fight on foot so the rest of my crew came to my rescue. :lol:

Edited by Stevie

This is phenomenal. My first lord Martin of House Taco Bell ended up destitute and behind enemy lines. Karen of Kentucky is doing far better. The 1000+ men battles are amazing. I javellined our opponent lord last night :)

If you don't know there's currently a major bug that fucks the game if you don't do the first and second major quests within 3 game years. 

• Upvote 1

On 08/04/2020 at 14:38, Stevie said:

Press X (maybe z) to auto do it. Same button as crouch.

On 07/04/2020 at 14:37, Fusty Gusset said:

Yes, I've been playing non-stop since Thursday. Theres been an 'intervention' today.

11 hours ago, snowbind said:

This is phenomenal. My first lord Martin of House Taco Bell ended up destitute and behind enemy lines. Karen of Kentucky is doing far better. The 1000+ men battles are amazing. I javellined our opponent lord last night :)

If you don't know there's currently a major bug that fucks the game if you don't do the first and second major quests within 3 game years. 

The large battles looks absolutely mental. 

Sadly I’ve been on a Stellaris bender so I haven’t really progressed as much as I should have.

• Upvote 1

On 08/04/2020 at 14:38, Stevie said:

Stop, look at horse and f or stop and z by default

I've played 140hrs of this so far it's ok