Jump to content
IGNORED

Animal Crossing: New Horizons Design and Photo Thread.


moosegrinder
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, NexivRed said:

How do you do this? I’m not sure if anyone would want any of my designs but I’d be willing to share. 

 

Go to Able Sisters, there's a Kiosk at the back. It'll walk you through it. And yes, get your fucking cobbles and shit up there! There's loads of people with paving designs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

 

Go to Able Sisters, there's a Kiosk at the back. It'll walk you through it. And yes, get your fucking cobbles and shit up there! There's loads of people with paving designs.


Ah okay, I don’t have them yet. I’m not sure if there’s anything I should be doing to get them to set up a shop?

 

Aww, you like my cobbles? :wub: *blush*

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

Yeah, man. I tried that shit and making repeating tiles that don't look like repeating tiles is fucking difficult.


For sure, getting the randomisation in such a small space is infuriating. But also needing some designs to be joined at every edge, like my broken brick ones. 
And it’s all in how you lay them. Because you can end up with lines of hard edges. So I kind of make it up as I go along lol. I just hope people don’t get disappointed with my designs if they get them lol :facepalm:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NexivRed said:


For sure, getting the randomisation in such a small space is infuriating. But also needing some designs to be joined at every edge, like my broken brick ones. 
And it’s all in how you lay them. Because you can end up with lines of hard edges. So I kind of make it up as I go along lol. I just hope people don’t get disappointed with my designs if they get them lol :facepalm:

 

You'll either never know because there's (thankfully) no tracking of how many people downloaded your designs or people will let you know they love them. Crack on with Mable, I had to talk to her 3 times and buy stuff from her then she asked me to pick a spot for Able Sisters, that takes 2 days to build like the Museum. Then a whole new world awaits!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

 

You'll either never know because there's (thankfully) no tracking of how many people downloaded your designs or people will let you know they love them. Crack on with Mable, I had to talk to her 3 times and buy stuff from her then she asked me to pick a spot for Able Sisters, that takes 2 days to build like the Museum. Then a whole new world awaits!


So I just have to buy from her whenever she’s here then?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Use of this website is subject to our Privacy Policy, Terms of Use, and Guidelines.