Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

That is so cheap! 7 visits and left no gifts. I like to leave either bells, a gift or write a thank you on the notice board.

On turnip exchange what is NMT?

I have reinvested the money made this week into filling my house full of turnips today.

1 hour ago, SteveH said:

NMT is the Nook Mileage Tokens. I still haven't quite figured out why they ask for them when they are readily available? 

Oh! the tickets that cost 2000 point each. Yep agree they are so easy to get I have lots of nook points.

2 hours ago, SteveH said:

NMT is the Nook Mileage Tokens. I still haven't quite figured out why they ask for them when they are readily available? 

People use them to go hunting for villagers. And whilst they are easyish to get - if you are looking for a specific animal then you'd soon go through them.

1 minute ago, Tony said:

People use them to go hunting for villagers. And whilst they are easyish to get - if you are looking for a specific animal then you'd soon go through them.

Ahhhhh, fair enough. 

4 minutes ago, David Heath said:

I wonder if anyone has any peaches?

I am building a fruit farm this afternoon and it’s the one fruit I’m missing!

Yes I have peaches & other fruit. Will open gates now & post dodocode.

1 hour ago, gospvg said:

Current price is 135 bells.

Just in case you weren't aware there is a couple of sites with apps that let you track your prices andd will predict if you're due to have a big spike at some point. Enter in your buying price off Daisy and then each day's selling prices from the Nooks and it works stuff out and shows you the percentage chances of what price range you'll likely get coming up.

https://ac-turnip.com/

https://turnipprophet.io/index.html

2 minutes ago, Rayn said:

My turnip buy price is currently b396. 
If there’s any interest let me know and I’ll open.

Yes please. I have a housefull to sell.

I only recently realised there's stamp for making 10 million bells from the turnip market. I stopped at about 7 million because I can't see me needing more. Anyway, I'm a little concerned if I buy turnips now I won't do so well because things have quietened down. Chances are I'm not going to make a loss, but getting to 10 million might be a struggle. :unsure:

I still buy a few every week and check prices when I can. But being back at work means I always miss morning prices.

i think I’ve only noticed a decent price worth sharing once this whole time though.