rllmuk

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

The Turnip.exchange website is really easy I believe, just set it to private and it manages the queue of visitors for you and shares the dodo code with each person in turn. 

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, StoooTube said:

Guys try 325NH I’ll leave the system on while I get back to work

Still not working, but thanks for trying

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, StoooTube said:

I’ll sort something better next time, first time doing this lol

Hmm, it worked and I was on the island but then it crashed and now the dodo code won’t work. Dang!

I see folk in the queue so hopefully this is working, I’ve got it set for 5 visitors and a queue of 25.

Fingers crossed this stays up for a bit. Will have to close around 1125 as I have a video meeting for work lol.

Should’ve got my 10yo to set this up... cannae teach an old dog new tricks lol

• Upvote 3
5 minutes ago, StoooTube said:

I see folk in the queue so hopefully this is working, I’ve got it set for 5 visitors and a queue of 25.

Fingers crossed this stays up for a bit. Will have to close around 1125 as I have a video meeting for work lol.

Should’ve got my 10yo to set this up... cannae teach an old dog new tricks lol

I couldn’t find it on there. Plus I find it impossible to even get a place in queues on turnip.exchange :-/ maybe someone will have a good price this afternoon.

1 minute ago, StoooTube said:

Yeah next time I’ll PM folk. Sorry if you couldn’t get in today. I’ll keep it open a bit longer 

Yeah i think this is working pretty well. Less hassle than PM'ing everyone i'm sure.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, StoooTube said:

Yeah I’ll mute it for my meeting and leave it on.

i just realised I can boot folk out using the website, so anyone taking too long (over 10 mins) I’ll boot them.

Thanks! Joined the queue but quite far down the list... fingers crossed!

I’m going to try to join the party too @StoooTube, if that’s ok. (Jonny, currently 20 in the queue). If I get in I’ll leave a little something by the shop for you.

Presumably turnip price will change at midday.

Just queued for ages at another island and was just about to get in when it was closed.

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, bradigor said:

Not moved for 5 minutes with arrivals :lol: 

Yeah i can see why people are stuck here for so long, its been like 10 minutes since i sold my turnips and i cant move a foot without a new arrival :lol:

• Upvote 1
Just now, Darhkwing said:

Yeah i can see why people are stuck here for so long, its been like 10 minutes since i sold my turnips and i cant move a foot without a new arrival :lol:

Which way from the airport to the shop?