rllmuk
bradigor

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Just now, Darhkwing said:

Yeah i can see why people are stuck here for so long, its been like 10 minutes since i sold my turnips and i cant move a foot without a new arrival :lol:

Which way from the airport to the shop?

I think kicking people on the website just kicks then from the queue - so as you kick more and more are trying to get in 

1 minute ago, bradigor said:

Which way from the airport to the shop?

shop to airport.. i guess i could force a disconnect?

But in any case I've managed to leave now :o:D

1 minute ago, Darhkwing said:

shop to airport.. i guess i could force a disconnect?

But in any case I've managed to leave now :o:D

I think he’s asking so doesn’t have to open the map, saves time and interference.

Airport to Shop - up and then 45 degrees north pretty much. 

@StoooTube all sold. Thanks man. If your daughter is after anything I can send as a tip please let me know. I don't wanna leave anything on floor if random are here. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StoooTube said:

I can’t believe the accuracy of the Turnip Prophet?! 520 bells this morning, if anyone wants to come and sell, please bear in mind it’s my daughter’s island so be nice!

Dodo Code 0196C 

Are you still open for business? Can I come over?

I was flying over the island then got disconnected :( My guy is Thor.

Code doesn't work now...

Yeah my dodo code from the turnip exchange isn't working now?

Is anyone else  getting in?

Can you miss your slot as I don't think I tried quickly enough maybe but I'm still getting the same dodo code if I refresh the turnip exchange page...

Edit: I can see thor and me at numbers 1& 2 on the list

I think the session crashed - I got booted back to my island before I could leave a tip unfortunately - TBH I'd rather leave it when it's less busy with randoms anyway - maybe I can nip over later to pay my dues :)

The only way of doing it without grief for people visiting is to take a list on people who PM you and do it 2 or 3 at a time, but that's a stupid amount of effort for the person who's hosting. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, moosegrinder said:

The only way of doing it without grief for people visiting is to take a list on people who PM you and do it 2 or 3 at a time, but that's a stupid amount of effort for the person who's hosting. 

When I used the turnip exchange, I didn't put my prices and set it to private, which then limits the randoms, who don't seem to be as efficient as us lot :)

• Upvote 2

Salem island via turnip exchange is a good option. 444 bells, small queue and fee of 99k 

I generally prefer sharing amongst fellow forumites tbh, I don't really need the money so I'm going to hold off until one of you lot get anything decent :)

I think turnip exchange is the right solution, but it MUST be set private and ideally have a low concurrent number of visitors; maybe 2, but with a longer queue like 80. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, timdp said:

I think turnip exchange is the right solution, but it MUST be set private and ideally have a low concurrent number of visitors; maybe 2, but with a longer queue like 80. 

It never works for me. Several times I've waited to join a queue for ages, then waited in the queue for ages, then by the time I get the code something has crashed or disconnected. It's always been a total waste of time in my experience.

Sorry guys just back from my work meeting and the connection had dropped.

Thanks for the gifts that were left, My daughter is over the moon with them! 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, shirubagan said:

512 round my way

Oh, could you let me know the dodo code please?  Thanks.

476 here this afternoon. It's open now via https://turnip.exchange/island/89cb585f if anyone wants in. No tip necessary but I'd appreciate having the flowers left of Nook's watered. Also looking for any of these - deinony tail, diplo neck, left quetzal wing, t rex torso, stego skull.

I'll be afk working so no monkey business please.

• Upvote 4