IGNORED

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

bradigor

OK!

Work finished. If you're not a Switch friend, please add me.

Switch ID is: SW-5501-7610-4726

The code is LBPT6

Turnip price is 469

I like Cold, Hard, Currency, so if you want to leave a tip, to the right of Nooks please

2 hours ago, shirubagan said:

New Dodo Code 9QXFH CY7CW. 0K5MV

Turnips bought at b512 in sunny San Dimas.

As the sun begins to set and island life quietens down, San Dimas idles listlessly with a beautiful, golden aura bathing the landscape. Residents lost in reverie, me hiding behind a rock with an axe in my hand. The ringing of the cash registers have slowed, but the desire for turnips is still strong. Come one, come all, sell your turnips until your pockets overflow with golden bells, the strands of an endless tapestry being woven into the story of your new life, free of debt, free of strife.

Visited Spanx and Shirubagan, left a proportionate tip with both in the required place (was gutted Shirubagan closed off the rest of the island, could see those cherries just out of reach).  Apologies but I offloaded most of my turnips with Spanx (well he is my favourite), so he got the biggest bag of bells.

Thanks guys, was a lot less painful than last week, I must have missed the rush.

5 minutes ago, Distinct muttering said:

Visited Spanx and Shirubagan, left a proportionate tip with both in the required place (was gutted Shirubagan closed off the rest of the island, could see those cherries just out of reach).  Apologies but I offloaded most of my turnips with Spanx (well he is my favourite), so he got the biggest bag of bells.

Thanks guys, was a lot less painful than last week, I must have missed the rush.

Thanks for visiting! I'll open up the island properly soon – it was gated off to enable a faster turnover of sellers.

23 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Thanks for visiting! I'll open up the island properly soon – it was gated off to enable a faster turnover of sellers.

That was a brilliant setup. If I ever get over 250 I'll do something similar. 

5 minutes ago, Exidor said:

Opened up again at 476 - https://turnip.exchange/island/e1bfcb51. Everything but the shops is fenced off because it's a public link so no exploring I'm afraid. 

Smart, like that idea. Also makes it easy to funnel those players who can never find shops as they inexplicably forget to use the Nook Phone to immediately check island layout when they first arrive!

6 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Anything appreciated! Make as many trips as you need, feel free to share the code!

Thanks. There maybe 1 mate who will pop over, new to the turnip business so doesn’t have many. Jefu is his name if he visits

53 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

Oops, Switch went to sleep.

0K5MV

Yikes. Trying to leave your island and someone is raging at me at the checkout desk! :o I don't know why. Some dude who was blowing into an instrument moments before who then jumped a queue of four people to go home. Airport rage in Animal Crossing!

21 minutes ago, shirubagan said:

It’s quiet now. I had to close the gate to let everyone out!

Could I get the code please? Or do I need to go to the turnip exchange thing? Still need to offload the wife's turnips