Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

4 hours ago, Exidor said:

Opened up again at 476 - https://turnip.exchange/island/e1bfcb51. Everything but the shops is fenced off because it's a public link so no exploring I'm afraid. 

I think I got @Azrael's brother at the end of this. Did about three trips, then came over to where I was standing and stood there like he was about to drop something. I started typing a message to see if he had many more trips to do, and while I had the keyboard up he hoovered up all the tips and legged it. :D

Left the bunny lamp and toilet that someone had donated though.

2 minutes ago, Distinct muttering said:

That is total shit from his brother! (If thats definitely who it was?)

Just reading the airport chat up page for leaving an island, is there a reason people dont just use the minus button to leave?  Thats what I do, does it mess things up?

Yes - it boots everyone back to the airport.

11 minutes ago, Distinct muttering said:

That is total shit from his brother! (If thats definitely who it was?)

I doubt it. I think he was just an internet random. It's just that Azrael's brother is the one we've heard similar horror stories about on here :)

I just found a room with a random 1000 turnips in it I had forgot about after unloading the rest of mine at the start of the week so would appreciate a decent enough price to offload them as mine has collapsed this week.

12 minutes ago, gonk said:

Come on over!

Thanks man! I left 10% tip next to your house. Love the rainy wallpaper in your front room. Do you reckon you could order me one of those koi pictures please? Will happily pay double bells.

2 minutes ago, Jamie John said:

Thanks man! I left 10% tip next to your house. Love the rainy wallpaper in your front room. Do you reckon you could order me one of those koi pictures please? Will happily pay double bells.

The shame! My house (and island) is a mess! but yes dear I will attempt to place an order.

8 minutes ago, gonk said:

The shame! My house (and island) is a mess! but yes dear I will attempt to place an order.

We’re friends but can’t see you on list 

Ta anyway