IGNORED

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

bradigor

1 hour ago, Doctor Shark said:

Does anyone else think that posting how much you're leaving in tips is pretty gross?

I usually don't do it, but when I do it's mostly to make sure the host gets the correct amount of tips. In this case, the host didn't expect any tip so it wasn't nescessary for me to say how much I left, but I was on a sugar high when I sold my nips and some of the energy found its way to my finger tips when I wrote about how I happy I was. 

I never knew that someone would think saying how much you earned on nips could be a gross thing so I'm sorry about that, perhaps I should be more careful talking about my in-game echonomy. 

2 hours ago, Fieldini said:

As the queue has emptied I am going to close the gates, I will re-open again this evening if there is any demand.

Thanks to those that left tips, I will pass on the bells!

I'm interested if you open again today. 

2 hours ago, Fieldini said:

As the queue has emptied I am going to close the gates, I will re-open again this evening if there is any demand.

Thanks to those that left tips, I will pass on the bells!

I'm also interested, if it's not too much trouble!

Don't usually bother going to other islands to sell turnips but of course the week I go all in I'm on a declining curve. Hopefully some kind soul l here will let me offload them before I go destitute.

12 minutes ago, Mortis said:

please - my spike only went to 338 so the extra would be appreciated :)

7 minutes ago, tyagi said:

yes please. Friend Request sent :)

PM'd you both the Dodo code. If there's more interest and it's gonna get busy I'll set up a queue on that site.

22 minutes ago, Majora said:

Don't usually bother going to other islands to sell turnips but of course the week I go all in I'm on a declining curve. Hopefully some kind soul l here will let me offload them before I go destitute.

If you get desperate, I think I'm around 171 today if you need to offload.