Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

1 minute ago, jonnyalpha said:

She's having a look around, it's a great island. Left you a bag of cash by the clay oven outside your house.

No problems. Enjoy the views. Thanks for the tip.

51 minutes ago, Spleen said:

All quiet now, and breathe. 

Thanks for the tips everyone, the gates are still open, I'll probably be away though. 

If you've closed will you be about tonight?

5 minutes ago, sir stiff_one said:

Communication interrupted when I played last, it booted me out before I could leave another tip.

Ah, probably went to sleep. No worries.

My partner’s island is buying nips for 568.

Going to use turnip exchange as it’s bedtime hell so can’t keep an eye on people coming and going! 

turnip exchange code - 8270e748

@SpleenThanks for that! Brought back a lot of good memories thinking about Everybodys Golf, and one night how I choked and threw away the only game I was ever close to beating you in :) 

@Laine I had a few turnips left over so took a trip to your partners island. Because nobody was around I didn't leave a tip as I know some people have had theirs stolen. I'll return and leave a tip once they are online and available. I didn't sell a massive amount but I'd like to throw some bells their way :) 

4 minutes ago, SteveH said:

@SpleenThanks for that! Brought back a lot of good memories thinking about Everybodys Golf, and one night how I choked and threw away the only game I was ever close to beating you in :) 

@Laine I had a few turnips left over so took a trip to your partners island. Because nobody was around I didn't leave a tip as I know some people have had theirs stolen. I'll return and leave a tip once they are online and available. I didn't sell a massive amount but I'd like to throw some bells their way :) 

Ah thanks! I’ll let them know and I’ll pop a message here. 

5 minutes ago, SteveH said:

Yeah, definitely. Those were certainly great times. 

51 minutes ago, Laine said:

My partner’s island is buying nips for 568.

Going to use turnip exchange as it’s bedtime hell so can’t keep an eye on people coming and going! 

turnip exchange code - 8270e748

Cheers!

Left a 10% entrance fee ;)

1 minute ago, Laine said:

@SteveH He’s around now but says not to worry coming back! 

My wife and I are waiting to get in. Does he have a preferred drop off point for bells?

Just now, Rayn said:

My wife and I are waiting to get in. Does he have a preferred drop off point for bells?

Just outside shop is fine! Thanks! 

2 minutes ago, Laine said:

@SteveH He’s around now but says not to worry coming back! 

That's very kind of him, but I'll feel bad if I don't! I'll return when there isn't a queue building.

14 minutes ago, SteveH said:

That's very kind of him, but I'll feel bad if I don't! I'll return when there isn't a queue building.

You could always add them as friends via 'recently played with' and post them a tip later. You'd need to know their AC Name / island name.

15 minutes ago, Exidor said:

Thanks @Laine. I assume the guy outside Nooks was your partner. If not, someone's getting very rich on the sly.

:lol: No one would have the balls to do that, or would they... :unsure:

I realised I hadn’t gone to sell mine so popped on and I jumped the queue of people leaving so sorry whoever that was in front of me!