rllmuk

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

We had it on 4 people at a time  but it was getting a bit painful so we’ve dropped to two. Longer in the queue but much less annoying if just a couple of people were trying at a time! Glad it seems to be working better.

• Upvote 3
21 minutes ago, bimbam said:

Will join the queue in 10 mins after putting daughter to bed if that’s OK, will leave too unless anything else you need? Thanks

That’s  fine thanks! Don’t think he’s after anything in particular.

3 hours ago, Laine said:

My partner’s island is buying nips for 568.

Going to use turnip exchange as it’s bedtime hell so can’t keep an eye on people coming and going! 

turnip exchange code - 8270e748

Thanks, took advantage of this! My first ever visit to another island. Left 10% and a wrestling figure.

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, Baz said:

Thanks, took advantage of this! My first ever visit to another island. Left 10% and a wrestling figure.

Talking of first time online - I've only got Peaches and Oranges on my island so keen to introduce a little more colour into my orchards, so was agonising to walk past brand new fruits.. any way I can organise this with someone?! I'm imagining most on this forum are way past needing to complete their fruit tree collection. Can you send stuff in the post?

Just now, Indy @ S.E. said:

I can send you the fruits you are missing, will try by post first or you can get them from my island?

Thanks - how do I find out my address?

10 hours ago, Baz said:

Thanks - how do I find out my address?

You can come to my island tonight and shake down the fruits you need if you haven’t sorted it by then. Happy to help out. I should have a few recipes too if you’re interested.

4 minutes ago, Fieldini said:

Thanks for that, I let my daughter visit to sell her turnips. Despite my warning she clipped some of your flowers running to the airport, very sorry! She dropped a tip in front of the shop.

heh no worries

Just now, Mugman said:

Hey guys. Got 557 for the afternoon. Will send out a dodo code or whatever shortly!

that would be awesome cheers!