rllmuk

Animal Crossing Turnip Exchange

Just now, cowfields said:

And meeeeee....for the first time the calculator was guaranteeing a spike this afternoon. But it was 288 which is anticlimatic. Damn you nooks.

had the same, had 300 ish this morning, waited for the pm price and...... 189...

16 minutes ago, Mugman said:

Hey guys. Got 557 for the afternoon. Will send out a dodo code or whatever shortly!

Thank you!!

My prices have been going up all week, now at 52! Make a peak on Friday 

29 minutes ago, Mugman said:

Turnip exchange code is ece12919. Hopefully won't be too busy, get involved!

Thank you. I left 99k bells, and would have posted on your board, but the constant flow of visitors coming and going made it impossible!

• Upvote 1
18 minutes ago, CheekyLee said:

Thank you. I left 99k bells, and would have posted on your board, but the constant flow of visitors coming and going made it impossible!

No worries, cheers for the tip! Much appreciated. 

Yeah cheers Mugman, I left you two loads of 99k at your feet (I assume it was you with the bag over your head).  Im hoping I now have enough cash that I dont need to bother with this crazy merry go round for a good long while.

Yeah right, see you all next week.:omg:

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Mugman said:

Oh also don't worry about all coming in at once. I'll leave it open all afternoon. 

Sold and made £2m and tip left but it looks like your island has crashed so couldn’t make a 2nd round :p 

2 minutes ago, probotector said:

Sold and made £2m and tip left but it looks like your island has crashed so couldn’t make a 2nd round :p 

do you mean with interference? It did that for me for like 5-10 minutes before it let me in (i only just left the island)

17 minutes ago, Distinct muttering said:

Yeah cheers Mugman, I left you two loads of 99k at your feet (I assume it was you with the bag over your head).  Im hoping I now have enough cash that I dont need to bother with this crazy merry go round for a good long while.

Yeah right, see you all next week.:omg:

Yeah, currently roleplaying as Elvis trying to keep his identity secret. 

Thankyouverymuch. For the tip. 

Hah. 

Elvis. 

• Upvote 1

Got 564 at Overlook. First time I’ve had a decent price! Turnip exchange code is a5b15fdd. 
2 at a time as that worked well visiting Laines yesterday. Shop is up and right from the airport. 

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, psycho_fox said:

Got 564 at Overlook. First time I’ve had a decent price! Turnip exchange code is a5b15fdd. 
2 at a time as that worked well visiting Laines yesterday. Shop is up and right from the airport. 

I take it your Island isn't open any more? Turnip Exchange doesn't seem to be able to find it.

31 minutes ago, Blunted said:

I take it your Island isn't open any more? Turnip Exchange doesn't seem to be able to find it.

Sorry, battery died while I was walking the dog. Will sort it now and post a new code.